Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

Kim was getting ready for her first day of school and made sure she wouldn't screw up her school picture again. She wore a light gray sweater with a white lace trim at the bottom along with black leggings. She made sure every single piece of her long brown hair was curled and her eyeliner and mascara was spot on perfect. She wore a teal cross necklace to match her sea blue eyes. To finish her outfit, she wore black moccasins. Today was one of Kim's favorite days, because she finally gets to see Jammie and Hannah. Since Kim goes to volleyball camp the whole summer, she has no time what's so ever to spend time with Jammie and Hannah. Kim arrived at the front doors to Lone Star High exited to see all her friends. This year there are suppose to be a couple of new students transferring from various different high schools. When she got inside she lined up to take her picture and got her locker number. On her way to her locker she noticed one of the new kids, Ryan Lockheart. He had short black hair. He wore a dark gray sweat shirt and jeans with black converse. To Kim he was mysterious, but cute. She also happened to see Jackson, her husband to be. He wore a black tee shirt with skinny jeans and white converse. When she got to her locker she put in her combo and put all her stuff in her locker and headed off to class. Her first class was history, her favorite. In her class was Jammie and Hannah. Kim was so exited to see them. They all screamed for joy when they saw each other and talked about their whole summer. After the bell rang, they took their seats right next to each other. Kim looked around observing her other class mates and in the corner she noticed Ryan with his hood up. She didn't really know what his deal was, but she wasn't so quick to judge. After class, she caught up with Ryan and introduced herself.

"Hey I'm Kim. I know your new here and want to let you know that if you need anything I can help you."

"Thanks for the offer Kim, but I can find my own way around this school. Well I have to go, next class is starting soon. By the way the name is Ryan."

"Nice to meet you Ryan."

Hannah and Jammie laughed when Kim got back to them due to her conversation with Ryan. Kim just ignored them and went on to her next class and on with the rest of her day. She discovered that she has two other classes with Ryan, algebra and science. She only has one class with Jackson, science. And most of her classes are with Jammie and Hannah. Today went almost as planned for Kim, she wondered what tomorrow would bring for her and if Ryan would have a real conversation with her.