"Will you go out with me?"

Authors note: okay, I don't even give two flying f*cks the exact date and events and even the DAY are all correct. I remember it all, and somebody can even go check a god damn calendar and go back to the 20th of July because it was a Monday. Fact.

I remember it all perfectly because it was the day I made me and my future girlfriend official for the whole world to know (even know like it was sort of obvious since I blabbed to the entire school that "I KISSED THE ONE AND ONLY JOLENE!" Despite the fact everybody thought she was straight and still dating the accident of a boy called Louis.

Whoops, my bad. Another thing, the events of this started last year and works it way throughout to this year still though there's a long way to go but even to this day my mother still never found out I wasn't at Jo's. *touch wood*.

----

I always thought if I lied to my parents it would be too difficult and the guilt would be weighing me down all day like a big ugly thing on my back but it was surprisingly easy for me. I told them I was off to sleep round Jo's house and to my surprise they didn't even ask anything. Like, usually they ask to talk to the persons parents and make sure and see what time they have to be in by and whatnot but for some reason, they never give a damn what I get up to with Jo.

For some though, this proved to be much more difficult and stress worthy than anticipated. Jo's mum had been constantly texting her throughout the day to check up if she was still 'sleeping over at mine', which obviously she wasn't.

We were being rebels you see, and Dillon, Jo and I all planned a sleepover at Max's house with his cool as mum who didn't do anything but play and jam out on her piano at like three A.M in the morning. She was great.

So that was the previous turns for the day whereas we are all now currently walking across the airfield near my nan and grandad's house, near rush. We wake over the back on the grass with dried up brown patches, Dillon in front walking along side Jo down the narrow path and me and max lagging behind.