XXXV.

I don't know how long it's been since I've been taken into this place. I've been living in a nightmare for what has felt like 3 or 4 long days now. Repeatedly being tortured in different creative ways, my body was wearing out and had taken more than a beating.

All I wanted was for someone to find me. To come and save me.

Still confined to my straight jacket I felt a pair of arms pick me up, completely limp I rolled into their chest. I was too tired to open my eyes and see the horror before me, I was worn. I was ridden hard and put away wet and weak. I felt as though I was broken, like that vase I had shattered a few days back.

I had fought hard the first few times I was tortured but, now I was exhausted and out of energy to do so. I wasn't a match for Louis' strength and we both knew it.

Head swaying with no support like my legs, my hair hung in the dry air that was cracking my skin. I didn't pay mind to anything anymore and was too exhausted to even care that I was dropped a little harshly onto the tile floor I felt beneath my body. Wincing in pain for a few seconds I felt the same pair of hands lift me from the pits and hoist me onto a table that positioned me upright. A big leather strap was tightened over my chest and torso while two small leather bands bound my ankles. 

"It won't be long now baby." Louis whispered into my ear that was covered over by my blonde mop. I looked like hell and felt exactly how I appeared.

I didn't know what he meant by that but all I could think was that I was nearing my end. If I were honest with myself, I wasn't really afraid of death. I wasn't afraid anymore of death itself since I was staring at it in the face. My breathing was shallow as I heard a door open with voices to accompany them, I didn't bother to look up. I clearly didn't have the strength.

"Mia!" A shout echoed in the room I hadn't even opened my eyes too.

"What did you do to her?!" The voice shouted with some struggled movements that caused Ashby to shuffle away.

"We did a little destress session since she came in here a bit flustered," Ashby spoke as I did my best to concentrate on his words now. I wanted to lift my head to see what setting I was put in, I was still weak.

"Mia! Mia, talk to me baby!" The struggling voice called that I recognized as my dad. My head hung causing my hair to hide my face from being downcast.

"Oh, look who we have here!" Ashby said just as the door burst open with again sounds of a struggle.

"Found em trying to break in here." A deep husky voice said as I began to try and lift my own head. Slowly but surely I leaned my head against the metal table I was strapped to.

Both my father and Harry stood completely restrained against men that almost doubled their weight and size. My eyes wandering to Harry who stayed silent throughout the entire exchange.

"What do you hope to gain from this?" My father asked Ashby who kept his distance from both Harry and my father. He was a coward.

"Revenge, and also I want to see you crumble beneath my feet," Ashby answered in a gnarl. "I want you to know what it's like to lose someone you love!"

"You don't think I know what that feels like? You MURDERED MY DAMN WIFE!" My father yelled as I remained expressionless to it all.

"You killed my son!" Ashby shouted back. After a few moments of trying to regain his composure, he darted his eyes to Louis who walked towards them.

"You killed him like he was nothing. Well, now I want to give you an opportunity." Ashby was losing his mind on the situation and it was evident. Once Louis had reached Ashby he handed him over a sleek black weapon.