Summer Vacation.

Carlos looked at his packed suitcase.

Am I missing anything? He thought. Yesterday was the last day of school and every student went home for the summer. Every student except the VKS.  Last year Ben had invited them all to stay at his castle but now that their was 8 of them, and more arriving over the summer they needed their own homes. Construction had already began on the VKs apartment complex, and Hannah was staying with Hans in town. Eli walked into the room with a smile on his face.

"Guess what!" He said excitedly. Carlos grins

"What?"

"My mom and Aunt said it was ok for you and your friends to stay in Arendelle until your apartments are ready. Ben approved the request!" Carlos jaw drops as he hugs Eli. They hear the door open and Mal walks into the room.

"Did I interrupt?" She asks.

"No. But you should pack your bags. Queen Elsa said we could stay in Arendelle for the summer!" Carlos says. Mal looked surprised before she laughs.

"I already told Ben I was going to stay with him."

"Oh, that's OK."

Just then Hannah walks into the room looking pale. Eli and Hannah had become great friends since his curse had been lifted.

"What's wrong Han?" Eli asks.

"My Dad is engaged." She said Eli's jaw drops. Since the end of the year dance Elsa and Hans had also been close, much to the surprise of Anna, Eli and Hannah.

"What!!" Mal Carlos and Eli shouts at once.

"We're moving in. Guess we're no longer friends, because now we're siblings!" Hannah shouts.

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Eli says.

"Its not. I'm just confused. For 16 years they hated each other, then after 5 months they forgot all about that and are getting married. Anna looked at me and said 'When I announced I was engaged to Hans she blew up and froze the summer now look at her!'"

Eli laughs as he remembers hearing the story. Mal looks at him.

"Are you sure they hated each other all of those 16 years?"

"What makes you think that?"

"Well I just thought, Elsa kinda looked excited to hear that Hannah was coming to Auradon when Ben told her. I mean it wasn't that noticeable but the more I thought about it the more it stood out. That and Eli said his mom never talked about his father" Hannah and Eli look at each other.

"You think Hans is my dad?" Eli asked. Evie walked into the room as he said that and just stood there confused.

"What conversation did I just walk into?" She asked. Hannah and Eli look at her, she slowly looked between the two of them.

"Now that you just said that, I can see a resemblance. Eli you kinda do have the same facial features but Hannah has the hair."

"OK I'm going to ask my mom." Eli says grabbing his bag. He stops at the door and looks at Carlos and Evie.

"Evie you coming?"

"Where?"

"Arendelle, my mom said you could stay."

"Oh I was staying with Doug, and Jay is staying with Audrey."

"Oh, I guess it just me and you Carlos."

Carlos jumps up and grabs his bag.

"I wouldn't want it any other way."

*INSERT PUPPY NAME* barks at them as they walk out of the room.

"Ha almost forgot about you. Come on boy!" Carlos says.

AN: So I'm still searching for the right name for the puppy(I'm so sorry😣) but if anyone could suggest one that would be amazing!

Don't forget to tune in to Descendants 2 tonight at 8 on Disney Channel!! I will be mentioning events that occur in the film later on in the book!