Its Going Down

Mal talks to Uma and her crew and Evie showed them something in her mirror after a moment they all turned back to the group.

"Sara, how good is your acting?" Mal asks as Uma smiles at her.

* * *

The snow queen walks up to her mirror and just as she's about to spy on Auradon the glass shatters.

"NO!!!!"

She tries to use her magic to fix it but the glass turns to powder.

We have your daughter, and we arent afraid to eliminate her. All you need to do is return the wand. Meet us as the docks at noon.

A voice says echoing around the room. The snow queens eyes glow white with fury. She waves her hands and she's surrounded by a snow flurry when it clears she hears seagulls.

"Finally." A girl with teal hair says.

"It was you. You were the voice."

Uma touches the shell on her neck.

"It's more powerful than it looks. HARRY!" Just then a pirate ship materializes and she sees her daughter standing on the edge of the ship with a large shark swimming under her.

"You have two options, give us the wand and she lives, or she becomes fish food." Harry says. Suddenly all the pirates in the ship start tapping their swords as Umas necklace flashes.

"Huh, let's get this party started. I swear im cold hearted, there's no negotiation. I'm not here for debating, you need some motivation. Just look at Sara's face, and ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient. I'll throw her overboard and let her swim with killer sharks, you either had over the wand or she'll be ripped apart."

Mal steps out into the dock behind her. Ben looks around confused as to why Uma had just started singing. Mal's eyes flash green as she steps forward.

"Let's all just be smart, although for you that must be hard. You'll get you wand no one had to come to any harm. Don't try to intimidate, you bark is much worse than your bite. Who's the baddest if them all I guess we're finding out tonight!" She shouts back, suddenly the magic flowing out of Umas necklace combined with Mal's magic combined and blasted outwards, the wave of magic washed over everything within sight. All of the Vks and the Arendelle family that had been in Los Angeles when the initial spell had been cast didn't feel any different when the magic hit them, but everyone else had felt the magic enter their blood and course through their bodies they felt their vocal cords tingle with the magic and then it diminished quickly.

"Mal what happened?" Fairy Godmother asked.

"A spell that I had created. It won't cause any harm physically, but it removes some free will in a way."

Ben just looks at her in shock.

"What do you mean?" He asks. Eli places his hand on his shoulder.

"Just watch, it's kinda cool. More cool than me"

They all watch as the snow Queen stands up again after the blast had knocked her to the ground.

"Ok, you want a fight?" She screams. And all the Vks and Pirates yell.

"Let's go Bring it on, better give us what we want.  It's the wand for the girl if you don't it's going down!" They all chanted and all started dancing in time with eachother. The snow queen looked confused.

"Let's go, make your move peace or war, it's up to you. Give her up and do it now, if you don't, it's going down!" She sang back before clapping her hands over her mouth in shock. Suddenly the spell made sense to Ben it's takeing the snow Queen offgaurd and then they can get the wand and sceptre back.

"We want the wand, Or else the girl is gone. Your time is running out, You should really watch your mouth." Mal and Uma sang in unison.

"Let's go pound for pound I'm prepared to stand my ground. Put your swords up, put them up! It's going down!" The Snow Queen yelled/sings back and she throws the wand to the ground and creates a ice blade in each hand. She waves her hand and her dress morphs into battle gear. Mal and Uma look at each other as a purple smoke circles Mal and Uma leaps into the water. Seconds later a purple dragon fills the sky and Uma towers above the ship with her tentacles swinging around. The Auradonions rush the Snow Queen and she creates a army of snow knights. Mal lands behind her and shifts back to human. She grabs the scepter but just as she goes to get the wand Uma snatches it up.

"UMA! Give it to fairy godmother!" Mal yells. Uma looks back and forth before she says something waving the wand, Mal doesn't hear it over the battle but a stream of magic shoots from the wand and hits the Snow queen.

Her entire army explodes and the battle stops. Ben and Mal push their way through the ground where they see the snow queen on the ground.

"Make sure shes safe." She says before her entire body turns to dust and blows away. Hannah and Sara push their way through the crowd.

"Mom!" Sara cries and runs to the pile of clothes. Ben looks up and Uma.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH, IF THEIRS ANYTHING WE CAN DO TO REPAY YO-"

"Ben no!" Mal starts to stop him

"ACTUALLY THERE IS ONE THING." Uma says with a grin.

"BY THE POWER OF THE SEVEN SEAS TEAR IT DOWN AND SET THEM FREE!!!" She roars as the wand glows and a blast of magic flys to the Isle and hits the barrier. For a second it only glowed for a moment, and then it was gone, followed by a blast of wind and a ear splitting pop.

Everyone stood there watching the Isle, waiting. And then it happened. Every Witch on the Isle took to the sky. Madame Mim shifted into a giant Dragon and flew away, and a bridge made from shadows spread from the Isle.

The Villains were free, and this time. The heros couldn't put them back

End of Book 2