Arrival

The trip through the mountains was breathtaking. The way the sun glittered off the fjord, the distant twinkle of the North Mountain. The smell of the Arendelle Crocus in the air. This was Carlos's first time in Arendelle, Eli sat amused as his boyfriend was awestruck.

"Your mother really ran across the surface of the fjord?" Carlos asked looking at the massive body of water. Eli slid over next to him.

"Ya, see that twinkle in the mountains? That's my mother's ice Castle." Eli continued to point stuff out until they reached the castle gates. Eli suddenly grew very worried.

"Why are the gates closed?" He said hoping out of the car. He ran up to the gates and pushed them open.

"SURPRISE!!!" The entire castle staff shouts along with his family and Olaf, Marshmallow, and the snowgies all jumped around.

"Wow." Eli and Carlos says at the same time. Elsa walks up to them.

"Welcome home!" She says hugging Eli then Carlos.

"Hi! I'm Olaf, and I like warm hugs!" Olaf says running up to Carlos.

"I know, I met you at the birthday party." Olaf looks shocked and then smiles.

"I knew that, I just wanted to see if your remembered."

Carlos looks at Eli who just shrugs. They turn around as another car pulls into the courtyard. The chauffeur steps out and opens the door and Hannah and Hans step out. Elsa's face lights up and she runs over and hugs Hans. Hannah stands off to the side looking awkward. Eli goes up and stands beside her.

"Trust me, this is just as awkward for me."