Chapter 28 Need help Ridas at the mall

A/N OK so I haven't been posting a lot lately because school. I have to study and do homework but I have spare time right now so I'm taking advantage of it by uploading this chapter. So I hope you really love my chapter! XOX

So I have been at Zaire's for a week and besides the weird creature that showed up that time nothings happened. Apparently that thing is a shadow hunter. Whoever summons it, it will do whatever the master wishes for 24 hours. Its actually pretty weak. It can easily die with one blow with a sword. He thinks since shadow hunters are so weak she only sent it as a message to him. Honestly I don't think Jennifer is going to try any harder to kill me. But because the shadow hunter came he buckled down on security. I don't plan on staying inside all weekend because he's being paranoid and a little over protective.

"Well its Saturday and I plan on doing something instead of staying in all day." I say to Zaire who for some reason is using my bathroom.

"What should I wear?" I walk over to the closet looking for something to wear. "I'm going to go shopping with the girls!" I yell out to Zaire. He came out the bathroom with no shirt and a towel wrapped around his waist. Wow he looks hot. "Hey eye candy." I tease

"I'll be going then."

"Really Zaire You're coming with me?"
"Yes. I don't know why you can't get this wrapped around your head."
Rolling my eyes I continued my search through clothes. I decided on my dark blue jeans and a lose black crop.

Zaire left my bathroom and headed downstairs. Alexia "the other guard" shuffled in my room.
"Hi Alexia."
"Hello my lady."
"Alexia what have I told you? Please don't say my lady. I hate that. It makes me feel like I'm higher than you...and I'm not. I'm just a normal girl."
She smiles and nod her head. "Yes my- Cherise."
"What about this?" I say turning to Alexia showing her my outfit.
"You look lovely."
"Lovely?" I scoffed. "More like a little too much skin for winter don't you think?" She started laughing a little. "See that's more like it, laugh. I don't think I've seen you laugh ever while you were here."
Zaire comes in the room. "Whats up stalker?" I joke with him.
Letting out a sigh he turns his attention to me. "Good news your stalker isn't going with you today. Alexia I have a meeting to attend to you're going to go with Cherry to the mall."
"Yes my lord."
He comes over and kisses my head and leaves.
"Well it looks like someone is going to have to wear something more girly if you're coming to the mall with me."

"Lets see...." I say looking at her body. "Well for starters you don't need to wear that uniform. It doesn't show your figure. And its obvious you have one. I love buns but yours are up tight. You should have them lose. Like you should have lose curls. That would be sooo cute."
"I'm here to protect you not to look good Cherise."
"You can still have a little fun while doing that right? I have about an hour and a half before I meet up with my girls. I'm so going to do a makeover. Not that you need one...it's just for fun."

I sit her down in front a mirror. "Alexia have you ever in your life put make-up on?"
"No I never saw the need for those things."
"Well today your getting make-up."
After about 45 minutes Alexia is now ready.

"Look at yourself!" I say with glee. I'm proud of myself. I actually think I did a pretty damn good job. Her eye-shadow is a cute natural color. She refused to wear a skirt or dress so I put her in some black skinny jeans and a light purple shirt with a leather jacket. Her hair was in a ponytail with strands coming down at the sides of her face. "What do you think?" I asked her as she looked at herself in the mirror.
"I look different."
"You look hot."
"Time to go." Allen says walking into my room.
"Learn how to knock." I snap at him. "Sorry Cherise." but he wasn't even looking at me. He looks over at a blushing Alexia. "You look cute." he says with drool practically hanging from his lip.
"Thank you." she says blushing.