chapter 29 One fucking Job

A/N This chapter is Really short. It's 529 . But the other chapters should be a good length. OK I have nothing else to say. enjoy

Zaire's POV

"So let me get this straight. I give you one job. Thats to keep Cherry safe. One fucking job!" I am now screaming my head off at Alexia. "And when I find you, your passed out on the floor!" Taking her by the throat I hold her up to the wall. Clawing at my hand tears seep through her eyes.
"I'm..sorry...my lord." she squeaks out.
"Your sorry? I'm the one who should be sorry. For ever trusting someone as weak as you to Cherry!" Her life is slipping through my hands as her eyes begin to fight to stay open. "Give me one damn good reason to keep you alive?!"

"You shouldn't." she says blood coming out her mouth.

Before I can end her life Allen stops me.
"What good would it do to kill her? When we get Cherry back she'll never forgive you for ending her life." Allen says.
I let her go making her gasp for air.
He's right. Cherry will hate me for even laying a finger on Alexia.

Uncle Ryan and his men are investigating the scene while I'm here attacking the useless soldier. "Uncle Ryan do you have any leads?" I ask him."No but Natalia should be here at any minute now."

Natalia is running in wrapping her arms around me. "Its OK baby we're going to find her." She says rubbing my back.

"What do you need me to do?"
"I need you to track her down."
Nodding her head she takes a razor drawing out a little blood and dripping it in her mouth.

Magret appears in a pink fuzzy robe. "Really Ryan!? What did you do to Natalia now?!"
"Its not that. Its Cherise she's been kidnapped." Ryan says.
Magret's mouth drops open. "How did this happen?" she hisses
"I'm sorry my lady it was all my fault I couldn't protect her." Alexia says bowing her head. I won't hurt Alxeia but Magret is another story.

In a heart beat Magret is standing in front of Alexia holding her by the roots of her hair. "I never liked you!" Magret hisses. "Someone from your clan should have never thought to have ever been a body guard of The Remy family."

"Magret as much as I want her dead we need to find Cherise." Nodding her head she throws Alexia to the ground. "As of now you're a prisoner. Send her to my dungeon on Marlo. Don't feed her until I say so." The guards take her by the arms and they transport to Marlo. Cherise isn't the only reason why I keep Alexia alive though. Ever since Alexia came to the castle to serve as my guard Allen had a thing for her but Alexia not protecting Cherise is unforgivable even if two people I care about love her.

"She's probably at her castle Magret says bringing me out of my thoughts. "I can transport us there."
With that we were there at her giant run down castle.