Preview book 2

After a few years I've finally decided to publish book 2 to His Secrets and Lies. I would recommend being 18 and older reading the next book. I decided when I wrote the 1st book that this would be a trilogy. The next two volumes are erotica. I've grown as a writer and an adult so my content might be a little more mature than the 1st book. But down below is a preview of what's to come in the next book.

Jordan (my current boyfriend since Zaire and I broke up) and I have been at the carnival for hours now."Do you want to go on the ferris wheel?" Last time I was on a ferris wheel it was the best and worst day of my life. That was the day he called me out my name and ended things between us.

"Uh nah. I don't like heights." Jordan wraps his arm around me and walks me up to the line for the ferris wheel. "Don't worry I'm here and I won't let anything happen to you." I smile at how sweet he is but I feel uneasy with him being so close."I guess since you're here I don't have to be afraid."

We get into the cart and I can feel my heart accelerating. You know when you can feel something is about to happen well that is what I feel now. I don't know why but I feel it. "Look Cherise I know we've only been together for like 3 and a half weeks but I have to tell You something." Oh, shit please don't let it be what I think it is."I love you Cherise." I sit there and don't Look at him. "I love you too," I say without actually meaning it....but what he has is what I call puppy love. He doesn't actually love me and I don't actually love him....I think. He kisses me on the lips and sticks his tongue in my mouth."I think tonight is the night." I roll my eyes and my stomach drops. I told him earlier we could fuck tonight but I'm not interested in him sexually. Yes he's beautifully brown, pretty smile, big light brown eyes but I'm just not interested in sleeping with him."We should do it now."

"In a ferris wheel in public?"

"No after the ferris wheel but if you like getting freaky like that then I'm down with it."

"I don't want my first time to be around strangers."

"I would be your first?"

"Yea.......and I'm kind of nervous."

"Don't worry I'll be gentle." I'm not nervous about us doing it I just don't want to have sex with him. I feel like Zaire and I are still a thing in some way. I feel like I'm betraying him. For the longest, all I wanted was to forget Zaire and now I want him back in my life.

So I've decided to write a fan fiction of Cherise and Zaire on my only fans. https://onlyfans.com/u44213117