Past and well Running like a crazy person

****

Bella

I decided not to go back to Peter. I decided not to go to skull rock either. For now I'll just roam the forest staying out of trouble. Yep sounds like fun. Whenever anyone's around though I use my magic. Whether it's changing shape or turning invisible. So far I have seen everyone from the past. They all are doing one thing looking for me. Peter wants me to come back apperantly he's heart broken. While Emma and the gang are wanting me to take them to henry. Neal and Rumple just want to kill me. So ya fun fun. I have been running around like a crazy person. Today I decided to live in a cave on some mountain. I haven't seen Anyone in a while so I haven't really had to use my powers. I just sit in my cave...all day....avoiding people.

"Pan do you think she's here?"

Shoot it's Felix and probably pan. I quickly hid behind a rock as they entered the cave. I thought I would be safe here.

"She's defiently here Felix don't you feel the power. Ever since i got that heart power came back to Neverland and well since this is her home she got a bunch of power."

I looked around the rock quickly. They had there backs to me facing the entrance. Great so I am stuck here I can't escape. I looked around from where I was standing. Ok there's a tunnel I could go down but that's where I sleep. It doesn't go anywhere. Ok I could portal out of here but that takes a lot of magic and Pan would sense it. Great I am stuck here.

"Bella come out please love I don't want to hurt you. I won't hurt you trust me."

I stayed there. I could here them walking closer. I glanced from behind the rock. Ok big mistake I came face to face with Pan. i step back let me just say I was shocked. He smiled and it seemed to be a genuine happy smile. He stepped forward and grabbed me into a hug. It felt nice. I stepped out of the hug and stared at him. I will not fall for him again.

"Love what's wrong? I am here to protect you the gang and rumple and Neal have joined forces. They are trying to kill you. Please come with me I can protect you."

I was shocked but at the same time I wasn't. It was only a matter of time before that happened. I had my magic but me alone against all of them I won't survive.

"Fine I'll come with you but I won't go back to the way I was Pan. Don't think it will be the same between us."

He sighed but took my hand anyway. We headed out of the cave.

"Now don't let go love."

I grabbed his head tighter and we soon portaled out of the forest and right into the middle of camp.

"Boys look whose back! Our lost girl has returned!"

I smiled. I didn't want them to know how happy I was. I am though. I just hope I'll live long enough to thank them.