Torchering my kind of game

Peter

I smiled wickidly as I waved my hand across the cages door. The fairy stepped out timidly and I smiled warmly. She stepped compeletly out of the cage.

"Well thanks boy now I see you have come to your senses."

Blue went to fly away but I snatched her wing. I clicked my tongue in the roof of my mouth. Pure hatred fueled my next attack. I took her right wing and tear it from her body. Blue let out a sharp gasp as the dust started to flow from her wound. See fairies are literally made from the fairy dust they use to cast spells.

"Why..Why did you do that?"

Blue gasped in short quick breathes as pain filled her eyes.

"You have something I want fairy. Now are you going to give it to me or must I resort to more desperate measures."

I smiled darkly as the fairy glared at me. Gosh shes a tough nut to crack. I tied her down to a chair and brought out my friends. The multiple carving knives layed on the tree stump. The fairy now in human form tied to a chair hyperventaliting. I grabbed my favorite toy. A green smaller dagger dripped in a poison we like to calm flamedeath. See the poison sets into your veins and slowly burns you from the inside out. It takes about two years of agonizing pain to die from flamedeath. The only antidote is water from the spring of neverland. Which she will never get unless I get what I want.

"Now lets play a game."

I stepped forward to the shaky fairy and drove my dagger into her leg. A shriek of agony ripped through her mouth. The skin underneath started to boil from the flames eating away at her. Her breath came quicker and shouter and I could hear a faint muttering of words.

"I CANT HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I screamed as I sliced at her arms and legs. I sliced faster and faster the flamedeath curling through her body.

"Plleeaassee Pan stop.......Ill giivvveee ittt tooo youuu."

I smiled wickidly as I set down the knife and stared at her bloody body and her skin a fiery red underneath. She waved her hand behind her back and I walked behind her seeing a black wand in her hand. Good now I can carry out my plan.

"Thank you. Now ill release you from this agony."

I leaned forward attacking like I was going to untie her, but last minute I flashed my knife into my hand and separated her body from her head. One less goody two shoes to worry about. Also one step closer to my ultimate goal.

A/N

I am so sorry that took sooo long. I have choir auditions and a bunch of other stuff but I will be updating every Thursday so yes now we have a scheduled. YAY. We also have dark peter. YAY. Well bye bye :D