The Prophecy and the return of the lost boy

The Prophecy and return of the Lost Boy

We followed the horse man into what I’m guessing is the big house. The boys followed closely behind Cass and I. With each step though I felt like I was going to puke, whatever was about to be thrown at me would not be pleasant. We walked into a room towards the back of the house all the power was cut, and it was at least twenty degrees colder. I tried to start a fire to warm myself but a voice stopped me.

“Love I know how much I love fire, but right now I would greatly appreciate if you didn’t cause an inferno.”

The lights turned on, and I was greeted with a talking snowman. He looked exactly like my Peter….Wait that can’t be him.

“Peter?”

Tears bundled in my throat chanting over and over in my head not to cry. Don’t show weakness it’s not worth it. Don’t show others you’re weak, but when the snowman came over it was my Peter. Tears spilled from my eyes it was useless trying to stop them now.

“You died I saw her kill you. She crushed you turned you into snow. I SAW IT!”

The temperature in the room was increasing steadily. I should be happy to see him, but all I am is confused and hurt. Why didn’t he come and see me sooner? Why did he just let me believe he was dead?

“Look there’s a lot of explanation needed but it won’t be helpful to anyone if you melt our source of information.”

I quickly drew the flames back in as Squirrel reminded me of that small bit of useful information. Horse man who I was informed some time ago his name is Chiron. Waved to us to take a seat and, a girl with bright red hair walked in holding a hairbrush to her tightly. I took a seat far from Peter as much as I want to be close to him, I am afraid I will get worked up again.

“Okay since you have arrived it is the mark of a new great prophecy. Hmm…”

Green smoke came out of her mouth as an eerie voice filled the air.

Four demigods will rise up

Sons of music

Will  help save an ancient land made of fairytales

The flame of the world

Will fight the cold

To warmth or cold

Our worlds will fall

Winter is upon us

They must crush the cold

Or the land of fairytales

 Along with our own

Will be covered with ice and snow

Forgotten in a memory

The smoke withdrew back into her silencing the chilling voice. Well that was very settling wasn’t it? The boys all looked to themselves knowing the sons of music were pointed at them. I don’t want anyone to fight my battles I feel like this is between the snow witch and me.

“You boys and the girls will leave for the girl’s home today. I have some information that she’s planning on joining with another ice witch there to kill everyone. I don’t know exactly her plans, but I do know one thing. She wants your magic Bella and she will fight for it.”

I nodded at Peter thinking over what he just said. So she thinks she can just take my magic without a fight. Haha no. She has another thing coming if she thinks that.

“So we should leave now and we can warn the people of Storybrooke before they have two snow witches to deal with.”

They all nodded their heads in agreement. This is a battle that I can’t afford to lose and I won’t lose. The boys dragged out of the room, I looked possibly for the last time at Peter. Because after this battle is over he might melt. I don’t know what I would do if he really was to die I have lost him too much already. Cass stuck closely by my side as the boys ran away screaming something about having to pack so they can properly help.

“You okay there Bells?”

Heat was rolling off of me as despair came over. Of course I’m not okay.

“Yeah I’m just excited to finally kick her ass.”

That wasn’t a complete lie but if she found out the plan I quickly made up in the room. On how to defeat her then she would be very worried.

“Okay just be careful you seem to be getting awfully hot recently.”

Well yeah Cass if you knew what I was planning on doing then you would understand. I just hope I’m not in much pain when I finally go bang.