The Family

*********

Bella

Let's see how do we play this game. I smiled evilly at Peter and we walked hand in hand to the only place were we could find the curse. Henry's Storybook. When we got to the mayors house I scanned the area to make sure it was empty. Thankfully it was.

"Ok how are suppose to get in? The doors locked."

Gosh peter I have a plan for everything. Don't you know that by know? I pulled a bobby pin I always kept tucked in my hair and put it in the key hole. This takes forever cause it's not your ideal tools to use. I could use my magic but that would take energy from me. I need all the energy I can get. I finally got the door open and we stepped into the house.

"So were would they hide the book????????"

I walked slowly through the house until I stumbled upon a room that was locked and closed off. Must be Henry's old room or something more intersting. I used magic this time because we are running out of time. The longer we are in this town the sooner they will find us. When the door swung open it was indeed Henry's old room. I smiled and walked through looking for the book. Now where would the kid put it?

"I see you found the room."

I turned to Peter and nodded my head continuing to search under stuff. I reached my hand under the pillow and that's when I felt it. The book.

"Found it."

Peter walked over to me as I pulled the book out from under the pillow. I didn't really bother to look at anything. I was looking for clues. Somewhere that is close to Regina. Somewhere she feels that something special will be safe. I finally found it.

"Her fathers grave."

Peter nodded his head and studied the picture and location.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go."

I smiled and he grabbed my hand and we teleported to the location. Yep same building and everything. I just wasn't expecting it to be so heavily guarded by guess who. Henry's family.