You Cant Just keep us Here

****

Bella

I minute Rumple stopped talking we were yanked to our feet and handcuffed. We were shoved into a cell minutes later. Really they think this will keep us. Just they wait till I have my full strength and Peter has his. They will regret putting us here.

"Peter are you ok?"

The group left minutes ago as if begging us to try and escape.

"Ya I'm fine love but we need to get out of here and back to Neverland. My sister she's different and I'm worried she may do something idiotic and revengeful."

I was up and pacing the cell. I need a plan but what. What could I possibly do?

"Love you should really stop pacing your making me dizzy. Why don't you just sleep?"

He patted the spot next to him and against my better judgement walked over and layed down. Peter let me rest his head in his lap. Before even realizing it I was out like a light and into dream land.

****

Peter

I watched Bella sleep for a while but then I had a vistor.

"Well well if it isn't.......Bealfire."

He glared at me. I know he hates that name but it's fun watching him make a big fuss over it.

"It's Neal now Pan. My question though is why are you here?"

I smirked and played with Bella's hair. It always seemed to calm me. Since she used a lot if magic her blood red hair is dull but the color is slowly starting to come back to how it used to be.

"Well Bealfire...sorry Neal we were pushed through a portal created by my so called father. After Bella had killed her mother she went to see me only to have a bean thrown at us and poof here we are."

He looked at me. He doesn't believe me you can tell it in his eyes. Why would I lie? He knows how much I hate liars.

"I don't believe you Pan. Now you two are staying here. Caged like the animals you both are."

I was shocked but quickly covered it with my usual smirk and sass.

"Us animals? Have you forgotten how much pain Bella was put through here? How I saved you from your miserable life? Now how does that make us animals? If we really are that bad, shouldn't the people who torchered Bella for years be in jail to? Or did they get off easy because the dark one doesn't hold a grudge against them?"

Neal looked taken back. Shocked almost. Well I was saying the truth. The people who hurt my Bella should be in jail also. They should pay for what they did.

"My father is not apart of this."

I laughed a dark laugh and looked at him raising a eyebrow in question.

"Really? Do you really believe your father didn't cause this? Do you really think he's good? He ripped out your mothers heart because he was jealous! That Neal is a monster!"

I was yelling but I didn't wake up Bella thankfully. I sounded like the old me. The one who was evil. Not that I have changed that much but I have changed. Neal was about to say something but someone inturtped our bonding time.

"That's enough Bea leave now. You can't reason with the devil."

I looked at the dark one. I hated him with a burning passion and I know Bella did to.

"Oh that's funny if anything rumple I would say your worse than me."

Rumple narrowed his eyes at me then walked up to the door of the cell. Bella shifted in my lap and I looked down to see she was fully awake. She sat up and her hair burned a bright red light. She was mad.

"You can't just keep us here! If it wasn't for you Rumple we wouldn't be here!!!!! I HATE YOU!"

With that her hair burned so bright I had to hide my eyes. Flames shot out from her hand and sorrounded rumple. It wasn't hurting him though. It was...no that's impossible. She was stealing his magic. Her hair was growing darker but also brighter it was a beautiful sort of weird combination. Within minutes Rumple was passed out on the ground.

"What did you do to him?"

Bella turned to me and smiled and turned back to Neal. Before she turned back I noticed her eyes had defiently changed. They were a bright purple that swirled into a dark purple.

"Oh he just got what was coming to him. I stole his magic."

Neal looked taken aback while Bella smirked evilly. She turned to me and smiled. She seemed happy and around her neck was a dark blue gemstone. It swirled and twisted in colors like the purple in her eyes. It was beautiful and powerful. A new beginning.

"RUMPLE!"

Great Belles here. Of course she would be here. She kneeled down and started to shake his shoulder but he was still out cold. I don't know if he will wake up. Magic like that is....................Dangerous.