The aftermath

PETER

Neverland soon became a blizzard. It snowed constantly and the magic was weaking. Some lost boys had lost their lives due to the storm. That's not suppose to happen no one is suppose to die on Neverland. Faya was slowing draining the power causing them to die. It was pissing me off the more she drains the closer she gets to my power. I don't think it will be possible for her to kill me but I'm not taking the chances. I need to take down Faya once and for all. I walked out towards skull rock where the blizzard started. I'm guessing that's where she is hopefully I'm right. When I got to Skull rock the blizzard had stopped but it was apparent that this is where it had all started. Walking in here could mean two things. My death or hers. That's the only outcomes that can come out of this. I walked in my head held high. Nothing scares Peter Pan especially a girl.

"Well Peter I can't say I wasn't expecting this."

I turned around and looked at the she devil herself. I don't even know how she got to neverland. No one is suppose to be on this island without my permission. Apperantly there are loop holes.

"Don't act like you know me. I'm not as predicatable as you would like to believe."

The temperature in the room dropped as I insulted her. She hates not knowing everything about everyone. I destroyed her once I can do it again.

"Why don't we just have a civil talk about this Peter? No need for this anger you seem to have. I'm still the girl you fell in love with."

I snarled at that rolling my eyes. She's a idiot.

"Faya your so innocent. You think I actually loved you! I never loved you! You were just a game to me. A play thing to pleasure me! You may have think it was love but I'm Peter Pan! I can't love anyone and I certainly don't love you."

Okay so maybe pissing her off wasn't to smart. When I was done with my yelling she used her stupid new found powers slamming me into a wall. Ice came out of it locking me in place. I struggled using my own power trying to get out but I couldn't.

"Really pan? Who was that girl I saw? I know you love her I can tell by the aura and the spark in your eyes when I metioned her. Maybe I should pay her a visit?"

Shit. Shit. No no no!

"I don't love her she's just another one of my toys Faya plus you'll never find her."

She smirked at me flashing open a portal.

"Oh but I already know where she is."

She walked over to me her black eyes holding no emoition. The ice around my wrist got tighter and colder peircing through to my bones. The pain was excruciating.

"Lights out pan."

She touched my heart with one cold hand. I felt ice pierce through me. Blackness and pain engulfed me as my body ran cold. I'm so sorry Airabella I can't protect you anymore. I love you. I gave way to the darkness my mind going blank and engulfed with ice. So this is how it feels to die.