Things are about to change

Everybody has a fairytale, everybody lives in a fairytale. Sometimes you feel like yours hasn't a happy end but than you haven't reached the end yet, because every fairytale is ending good.

It was a very cold day in New York, we were on our way to the doctor because I felt nauseated the hole morning. He hold my hand, we heard the snow under our shoes and a little squirrel passed our way. „Have you seen it?",he asked. „Yes it was so cute", I answered. „You're cuter!", he smiled at me, „I love you." And he hugged and kissed me. In that moment it started snowing. A snow flake fell on my nose and he kissed it away. My heart got warm. I whispered: „ I love you too." Than he took my hand again and we walked in the snow to the doctor.

When we arrived we had to wait a while, but than the assistant called my name and we went into the doctors office. She was a very nice woman, she asked what the problem is and said we should come into the treatment room. I had to sit down on a chair and she asked me if I can take my top of. I did it and she greased my tummy with a salve. Than she took the ultrasound thing and looked at the monitor. „ I have great news, first of all, everything is okay with you. You're.......pregnant!", the doctor said. We stared at her, „Really?", we asked. „ Yes of course! Look, here's the little head and here the legs and that's the beating heart, your child is definitely healthy and in 2 weeks I can tell you if it's a girl or a boy. That you felt nauseated is normal by the first child." „Wow we're getting a baby honey!", said Lando. „ Yes", I replied happily.