Wedding plans

My sister and my brother came at the next days afternoon, like they told me. Lando and David went to a little bar, to have a boys night out, Angela and me went to the beach. „ I'm so happy for you Katy, you'll be a wonderful mom, I mean you're an amazing auntie already and you love kids", she said. I told her:„ Yes, I'm very happy and excited for the baby, I hope it's the right time now, I can be lucky that the tour is just over so I don't have to cancel anything. But, it'll be so annoying when you can see I'm pregnant, the paparazzi will freak out, maybe I have to stay at home because of them." „ Oh Katy, don't worry! You can stay in your house here for a while, near mom and dad, but it was already clear that the paparazzi will be here when you're pregnant, Orlando will watch out for you, like mom and dad. And right now it's perfect, you aren't that old and not on tour either!", she replied, „ come on, let's go swimming and tomorrow we'll start planning your wedding!"

I really forgot how difficult it was to plan my sisters wedding  and that was "just" a wedding of a normal girl, to plan a wedding of a pop star, is even more difficult and to plan MY wedding is most difficult.... The rest of the week Lando, mom, Angela and me talked about which guests we should invite, where we wanna marry, how we should get to the church and specially, how the hole wedding could exist without any paparazzi. We had to plan everything by ourselves, because we couldn't get a wedding planner. He or she could tell something to magazines and than we could cancel the hole wedding so..

Lando and me where on the beach together, we walked in the sand while the sun went down. We stopped and watched the sunset, I hugged him. „ When we're doing the buck's party, Shannon and Tamra will come over and we'll celebrate here, on the beach. Is Robin coming too or are you just celebrating with my brother?", I whispered. „ Yes, Robin is coming, we'll celebrate on the beach also, but on another part", he answered quite, „ let's go home darling."