Buck's parties and Cowboy-huts

The day of the buck's party came, Shannon, Tamra and Robin came over around lunch time. I packed with the girls our things for the picnic and we went to beach. When we've eaten we went swimming and spend our time with talking about weddings, husbands, babies and girls stuff. We laid in the sun for hours until our skin got light brown. We played frisbee, drove in Tamra's car to the city and bought us horrible pink Cowboy-huts and marshmallows. Than we went back to the beach and roasted the marshmallows in a little bonfire. I was very excited for the next day, my wedding day. I showed my besties pictures of the dress and the wedding cake we preordered, we talked about the guests and what I would do if someone isn't giving Lando and me his or her blessing. I thought no one would do that actually and told them I would throw the person out of the church. We talked about so many shit, drank ice tea because of my pregnancy and got laughing flashes. When it got darker, we made a little firework while we were listening to my songs. We sang together, danced together, everything was perfect. Around 1am we started building up our tent, Tamra said we should go early to bed because of the exciting day tomorrow, we would be the hole night awake anyway in the next night. We needed around 1 hour until the tent was finished. I set the alarm of my phone for 6am because we wanted to see the sunrise and we had to be at home around 8am because the makeup artists would come than. And I thought it would be good to sleep one hour in a real bed. So I wished my girls a good night and we started sleeping, tomorrow would be the best day of my life.