Heart balloons

„ I've got a surprise for you darling, wake up!", he said. Than he turned around and ran away with me in the sunflower field.I opened my eyes, Landos chocolate brown eyes were over me. I stood up and kissed him, still a bit tired. „ What did you say?", I asked. „ I've got a surprise for you, I think we really need a break from all the wedding stress, let's drive to Flynn's boarding school and together with him to Disneyland, we have to tell him anyway that you're pregnant and the date of the wedding. And you love Disneyland so...." „ Oh Lando, oh my goodness serious I love you so much!", I kissed him again.
Two hours ago and we were on our way to Flynn's boarding school. On the way we thought about names for our kids again. He really liked the names Lou and Quinn, but I liked the idea to give them a second name too. „ What about Eleanor or Sofie?", he asked. But I thought Lou Eleanor doesn't sound that good and I didn't like  Sofie. „And what about Zayn or Aaron or Brian?" I asked a counter question. „ Quinn Zayn Hudson or Quinn Brian Hudson? Really? But Aaron sounds amazing, I think we're calling him Quinn Aaron Hudson, that's so unusual. You could search for a second name for Lou in the Internet." I searched until we arrived at the boarding school but I hadn't found anything.
Flynn was very surprised to see us, even more when we told him we would go to Disneyland. On our way to Disneyland Orlando told him carefully our plans, I said nothing because he's his son and not mine and I didn't know how he would react. First of all he said nothing and just thought about it, I was so nervous, I started sweating. A while ago I couldn't wait longer and said: „ Orlando will be your dad always and Miranda will be your mom, I'm one part of your family than and I love you too Flynn, you're an amazing sweet boy like your dad, but I will be your second mom than, is that okay for you? You'll get double surprises on Christmas and your birthday, isn't that cool? And you'll have two siblings than, Quinn and Lou." He looked at me and answered: That sounds cool Katy, specially the thing with the surprises, can I play football with Quinn when he's older?" „ Of course you can", I said happily, „ Quinn's hole name will be Quinn Aaron, but we haven't a second for Lou yet, any ideas?" He thought a while and replied: „ I've got a girl in my class, she's called Harmony, you're a singer maybe you like the name Katy?" „ Quinn Aaron and Lou Harmony, isn't that perfect?", Lando asked and looked at me. „ Yes", I whispered. I loved my boys so much.
The day in Disneyland was just perfect, we had a lot fun and took so many selfies with Cinderella, Mickey and Minnie and all the others. In the Pirates of the Caribbean part Lando whispered in the dark in my ear while he hugged me: „ I'm Will Turner and you're my stunning Elizabeth, I'm coming to help you out of the danger and marry you." I giggled and kissed him, yes the day was perfect. In the end he bought Flynn and me three big heart balloons with the names „Quinn", „Lou" and „Flynn" on them. I made a picture of the Quinn and Lou balloons and send them to my family with the message: Two wonderful names, for two wonderful humans.