Old times

In the morning I checked my phone and I saw all the cute comments under my wedding post. „My KatyCats wish us all the best in our marriage, they commented so cute things",I told Lando. He wasn't answering. I was really wondered why, but in that moment I got another message. "Orlando Bloom commented "When you've finally found the right princess " " He smiled at me and I kissed him. We fell over on the bed and snuggled again. Than I took my phone and wrote him a private message "🙊❤️👰🏼"
Around lunch time we drove to the airport and flew to Cannes, we would visit the Golden Globes again. I wore a silver dress with thousand little glass pearls on it and the little bracelet Lando gave me as a present by the Christmas market. The pearls were in a star pattern on the lower part of the dress. Lando's suit was silver too so we looked very pretty together. We were the stars of the day, everyone made photos of us. I thought "Tomorrow I'll read in every magazine as a headline: Katy Perry is pregnant!" But I was happy about it. No one would ruin our anniversary, we were 1 year together now. And exactly here, in Cannes, we fell in love one year ago. After the dinner, I took Lando's hand and we went to the balcony where we kissed the first time. He came near to me, hugged me and kissed my forehead. We looked in our eyes and kissed us the same legendary like one year ago. I couldn't believe our relationship was only one year old, it felt like I knew him my hole life. „ Tomorrow the hole world will know that you're pregnant honey", he said. „Yes", I sighed, „ But I'm happy about it." We went back to the gala, gave a few interviews and flew back home.
I couldn't sleep the hole night, I was hungry and Lou moved so often, so I took my laptop, everything I found in the fridge and sat down on the terrace. While I ate a cucumber sandwich I searched for myself. Yes, a few articles were out already. They were about my interviews, my dress, my relationship with Lando and, of course, my pregnancy. It was just rumor, but now, the rumor was finally true. On Twitter was a KatyCat discussion about these rumors. I decided to tell the world the truth and answered them. Than I've tweeted "Yes, the rumor is true finally, I'm pregnant with a little girl". But before the first messages could arrive, I closed Twitter and started writing a song.