Our first vacation

A few weeks ago until we made our first vacation with Lou. She was one month old when we started planning it. „ We could fly to Spain or Australia, it's very beautiful there.." I thought loud. "Mmhhh no, I was there last year ", Lando said, „We could fly to Switzerland skiing, I really miss that and Lou would see snow the first time." I thought about it a while and agreed, because I remembered how much fun I had a few years ago with skiing. We bought us tickets and preordered a suit in a luxurious hotel for two weeks. „Look Lou, they've got huskies, they can drive us on the top of the mountains", I told her. She was sitting on my lap and laughed her cute baby laugh.

On a Monday morning we drove to the airport. We waved my parents and Lando checked in our bags. Than we went in our plane, we had our own first class seats like every time. I watched the second class people, I'm really wondering sometimes how lucky I am to be such a famous pop star. I'm worried about the people who'll never sit in the first class, the normal seats are horrible like the food in and you have to share your space with all the other people in the second. The stewardess closed the door between the people and me so we finally had our own big compartment. I fed Lou, snuggled up to Lando and fell asleep. When I woke up we had already arrived in Switzerland. It was really cold outside the plane. We drove as fast as we could to the hotel. We packed our bags out, put on our snow suits, took our skiers and went outside. We walked to a ski lift and drove on top of the mountain. The view was amazing, the mountains were shining in the sun and everything was full of snow. Lou looked surprised at the white world and made sweet baby noises. „I think she enjoys it", I giggled. On the top we sat her in the carry-cot and drove on our skiers back to the valley. „Is Lou fine Lando?", I asked because I couldn't hear a noise from her. „She's got cute cherry cheeks now and her eyes are shining, she looks very happy." In that moment it started snowing and a little snow flake fell on her nose so she squeaked surprised. I took her out of the carry-cot and kissed her cheek. "I love you so much my little cutee ", I whispered in her ear.