The first time

A while ago, it got colder in Santa Barbara, between 15°C and 20°C, the winter began. But it was a very warm winter, kinda good for me because I wouldn't freeze in my dress by the wedding. One day at the beginning of December, Lando and me went to an European Christmas market in the city. I wasn't on a Christmas Market before, it was so romantically, Christmas trees everywhere and the air smelled wonderful like sweets. We drank hot chocolate and ate deep-frying dough, I've never eaten that before but it was very tasty. Than we walked to all the little booths, they were full of Christmas decoration and candles. Some people sold jewelry or beautiful Jesus nativities, Christmas sweets like marzipan, Christmas balls or Christmas trees. „ Look, the old man sells sweet chestnuts, I loved them when I was a child, can we buy a few? Let me guess, you've never eaten sweet chestnuts before?", he laughed. „No, never. But I would love to try them", I replied. So we bought a few and looked at the jewelry. I saw a little bracelet with a star pendant in silver, the little star was so cute. Lando bought it while I was looking for some Christmas balls and gave it to me as a present. He was so cute! We thought, it would be nice to buy a Christmas tree in the next week because we would celebrate with his family too and it's normal in England to have a Christmas tree.
When we came home, something moved in my tummy. I was so surprised, I stopped breathing. Lando ran to me: „ Are you okay Katy? Is something wrong?", he asked nervous. I started breathing again and smiled at him: „ Everything fine, Quinn and Lou are moving in my tummy, I felt that the first time." I took his hand and pressed it on my tummy: „ Can you feel it?"„ Yes, that's incredible!", he whispered. The twins moved again, we sat on the couch and felt them, we were so happy. In the night I woke up, they moved again, but something was different. It was like only one of them was moving. That's actually normal but it felt not good. „It could happen that the boy dies, because he's too small..." The voice of the Doctor resounded in my head. But than I thought, „I'm just afraid that something could go wrong, everything is okay" and started sleeping again.