The first days

The first days with Lou in the hospital weren't that great, Lando, my parents and siblings visited us and Lou had to do many tests, the hospital atmosphere wasn't the best, so I was really happy when we could go home on the 3rd day's morning. I was a bit stressed too, she was always hungry so I couldn't sleep that much. When we arrived, I gave Lou to my mom and said I'm going to sleep a hour. She wasn't mad I think, because she thought already I need a bit time for myself after that all. I was so tired that I slept at least 4 hours, until Lando came in with the screaming Lou because she was hungry again. The next days were very exhausting for both of us, we weren't sleeping enough and we always had to watch out for Lou or carry her. But it was worth it, because when we played with our baby together, when Lando changed his voice and made crazy faces so Lou tried to make the same while she squeaked with pleasure, when I sang her to sleep, we had moments we would always remember.
A while ago until we went for a walk with her in the baby-sling the first time. We walked to the beach, it was a bit stormy like always in January. First Lou looked surprised at us with her big eyes, than her face turned red and she started crying. I thought it would better to go home, but Lando said we would go now because we weren't outside for ages so we continued our way. When we arrived at the beach Lou was still crying, but when I turned around so she could see the ocean, she stopped and stared at the water. She stretched out her arms to the water and squeaked. „She's so cute", I smiled at Lando gave him a hug and kissed Lou's forehead.