It's hard to let him go

It was 6 o'clock in the morning, our alarm clock rang. Lou started crying. Cheeto started barking and jumped out of the bed. „Ugh no! Too early...", or something like that came from Lando. I kissed his cheek and whispered: „Wake up, in 3 hours you're going to sit in the plane to Tokyo." Than I turned off the alarm clock, hugged and snuggled Lou until she stopped crying and started preparing a breakfast. I fed Cheeto, it was so cute how he jumped excited around me because he could smell the dog food. I heard Lando in the bathroom and than he came to join our breakfast. 

I think I would probably love airports and actually I do a little, because I'm getting so inspired by the people who are walking around with all their different clothes and bags. But it's totally annoying when all the paparazzi are filming us. But today we had luck and no one noticed us two. We sat in a little café, drank a coffee and watched these people, with different nationalities, styles, auras, looks and emotions on their faces. „The woman over there, in the orange coat with the pink glitter shoes, what do you think where is she going to fly to?", I asked Lando. We're always playing this game. „Mmhhh she looks like she's on her way to Las Vegas to find a drunk man who can't see what she's wearing and to have an amazing night with him. Until he'll see her clothes in the morning, remembers he promised to marry her last night and runs away", he giggled. I was only shaking my head and smiling because of this awful idea. I really liked the woman's shoes to be honest and her style was totally interesting.
We stood up, Lando took his bags, snuggled Lou the last time, kissed me legendary and went to his airplane. Lou started crying and screamed: „Dadaaaa", trying to stop him walking away, but a second later she couldn't see him anymore and she cried even more. „Shh my baby, you don't need to cry. Daddy will come back in a week!", I whispered in her ear, but it was also hard for me to let him go all the time, even though I know he'd be back soon.