Dresses, invitations and baby names

The sun shined on my face and it was so hot in the room that I woke up, it was 10am already. The other side of the bed was empty. But I wasn't wondering that Lando stood up already because today we would have the wedding dress and suit fitting. We would fulfill the guest list, send the invitations and talk with my cousin Sarah the "caterer" about the food and drinks also. But when I realized that the fitting was in one hour, I was a bit mad at Orlando because he let me sleep so long. I ran in the kitchen, we moved in my house yesterday. He sat there already and ate a sandwich. Actually I still wanted to be angry, but he looked at me with his chocolate brown eyes and asked me with his warm voice if I want a sandwich too, so I just kissed him and sat down either.
When we were finished finally, we walked to the wedding dress shop. We came in, Angela and mom were there already to help me, dad and David to help Orlando. The men went to the suit department, we stayed by the dresses. I had no idea what I could wear, so I looked first of all at all the dresses and sort the ones I liked out. But they were all so beautiful and in the end I had 15 very different dresses. Mom laughed: „ Oh Katy, you can just wear one dress by your wedding!" I tried them all on but in the end, I decided to take a dress in creme-white, the lower part was consisted of tulle roses, a rose gold line twined around the upper part and a suitable veil. The veil had a little rose gold diadem as a hair clip so I could attach it in my hair. It was the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. We payed, Orlando found a suit too and went to mom and dad.
After lunch we fulfilled the guest list, our hole families and friends should come, they would be around 250 people. We printed the invitations, they were creme-white too and sent them to everyone. We had enough time for a short break before Sarah would come.
She had a little caterer service so she would make the food for the wedding. I was very happy to see her, I hadn't for ages and I liked her a lot always. She gave us three examples for cupcakes, the wedding cake and the dinner. In the end we took chocolate and berry cupcakes, a big marzipan cake with white chocolate cream and a picture of us two on top and an Italian buffet as a dinner. We talked very long to Sarah and were very happy that the wedding will be how we expected. Around 2am we went to bed.
Lando slept already, but I couldn't. A few hours ago I was still awake and I woke him up quietly. „ I can't sleep, so I thought about names for the babies", I whispered, „ what about Quinn and Lou?" „ The names are wonderful, but they need a second name I think, a long one I think. Come to me honey, maybe you sleep better in my arms?", he whispered back. So I snuggled up to him started sleeping.