23: lady condoms get pete laid-y

smut warning, this chapter isn't crucial to the plot so if you don't want that you can just skip this chapter

The party was over. Everyone except Mikey (and Pete, obviously, but he lived there) had long ago gone home. Pete and Mikey were cleaning up the mess that was made
during Mario Party, when Ryan's team had declared war against Patrick's because they were both tied for last place. Solo cups were strewn across the house, and the boys had picked up a remarkably high amount of them for such a small party that didn't even have enough apple juice for all of its attendees.

The cleanup, however, didn't take very long. It has been agreed that Mikey would be staying the night at Pete's, with Gerard picking him up in the morning. Before he left, Gerard had leaned over into Mikey's ear, presumably saying something that suggested that he and Pete were going to have sex, and gave him a "Her Pleasure" condom.

Pete and Mikey sat on the couch, holding hands, their cleanup finished. It was approaching 1 am, which was fairly late for Pete. Mikey, however, was used to sleeping on a tour bus, bing invited to huge parties, and not even falling asleep some nights because he had too much in his mind. Despite Pete's obvious fatigue, he had promised Mikey he would stay up until Mikey wanted to go to bed.

"Hey, can I see that condom for a second?" Pete asked playfully, grabbing the foil package from Mikey's fiddling fingers. He looked at it and laughed.

"Oh my god, Mikes, you gotta read this," he said, giggling. "'Her Pleasure Sensations Lubricated Condoms are designed from a woman's perspective to help heighten her sensation and pleasure while providing extra comfort for men.' What exactly do they mean by 'designed from a woman's perspective'? Do they, like, just not consult women when they make regular condoms? What even is different about these ones? Are they just pink, or?"

Mikey raised an eyebrow. "Why don't we find out?" He proposed, and then, upon realizing the way Pete was looking at him, added, "Well, it's not like we're going to actually use it at any point, at least not for the intended use. Oh man, we should blow a balloon with it once we've figured out the secret to women's pleasure."

Pete grinned. "Let's do it," he said dramatically, and ripped open the package. He took out the condom, and surprisingly, it was not pink. It looked like a normal condom, it just had ridges around the tip. "Well, that's disappointing," he sighed, giving it to Mikey.

"Yeah," Mikey agreed, sounding genuinely let down by the basic design of this condom. "I wonder how it'll look when we make a balloon out of it, though!" He said, excitedly, making Pete laugh. He wrapped his lips around the base, and then drew back, giggling and running his tongue around his lips.

Pete frowned. "What?" He asked.

"The lube," Mikey said. "The lube is, like, tingly on my lips."

"Here, lemme see," he asked, making Mikey grin.

"Okay," he said, and instead of passing on the condom, he gathered more of the lube on his lips, the leaned over and attached them to Pete's, who was taken aback, to say the least. First, there was the initial confusion, as he was expecting Mikey to hand him the condom. Then, there was the giddiness that Mikey was kissing him, he didn't think he would ever get used to the way Mikey's lips moved against his expertly. After a while, he was able to feel the tinglyness on his lips, which was strange, but not necessarily bad. It anything, it only edged him more, making him move his hand to run up Mikey's thigh.

Mikey groaned, making it clear that the feeling of the lube on his lips was affecting him the same as it was Pete. Pete moved his lips against Mikey's even harder, moving with more enthusiasm. This made Mikey groan again, and Pete knew he wasn't going to be able to get through this without popping a boner. He could already feel his blood rushing south.