Unnatural

A/N: s/o to my hoe @LlamaBiersack bc she has a new fic up called Secrets of Cortez (?) and it's an Andy Biersack fic based on S5 (???) of American Horror Story and it's better than gucci

Andy sighed heavily as he looked in the bathroom mirror. His blue contacts were seeming to do the trick in hiding his eyes, thankfully. His hair was currently wet as he had just showered, soaking the shoulders of his tee shirt.

Andy looked at the pair of scissors on the counter and grimaced. Ashley was out getting him some new clothes, so he was left to fix his hair by himself.

There was a brief few moments where he just stared at the awkward length. Not quite to his shoulders, but definitely close.
"Here goes nothing." Andy exhaled and lifted the scissors to the hair, closed his eyes and snipped.

And for the next long while, Andy kept snipping away at the hair until he got it to a short enough length to style nicely. He looked down at the mess of black tufts of hair and got a broom, cleaning up the mess before getting ready to use the bleach and dye.

He bleached, then mixed the dye, and applied. While he waited for the timer to go off, he gazed in the mirror.
At the rate he was going, it was only a matter of time before he spun totally out of control.

Deep in his gut, he felt like he had to tell Ashley. Ashley had been so good about trying to help... He had been doing everything he could, and here Andy was, allowing himself to transform into this nasty, blood-thirsty monster; he was losing his self control and he was keeping it a secret. He was in denial that it was happening but he knew it was.
It was happening incredibly fast.

He had killed two people already... And Ashley had no idea.

Fuck, and he had even bit himself.

That wasn't a good idea, in hindsight. The effects of that action made it quite clear that his own blood wasn't sufficient for his thirst.

Actually after doing a bit of research, vampire blood was oddly poisonous to drink. Andy couldn't remember the reasons, but he had learned something new, and he had learned what not to do, now.

"Andy? Baby, how's the hair comin' along?" Ashley stood outside of the bathroom door. Andy looked at his timer.

"Uh... 5 more minutes and then I'll wash it out. I'll be out in about ten minutes."

"Alright. I have some stuff for you to try on so I know if I have to take it back to the store and get a different size." Ashley said. Andy smiled a little.
"Alright, mom." He teased, with an eye roll that Ashley couldn't see.

"Ha ha, very funny." Ashley laughed and went to sit on the couch. He took the TV remote and turned on the television, channel surfing for a while.
He went through a variety of shows; sitcoms, reality shows, infomercials, cartoons, and stopped at the news when an image caught his eye.

He leaned forward, furrowing his brow as he turned the volume up.

The anchorman on the screen stood outside of the bar that he and Andy had visited yesterday. Why was it on the news today? Did someone rat Andy out?
Ashley began to grow angry as he listened to them talk about Andy; as they spoke of his boyfriend as if he were a lunatic; a monster. A creature.

But when the anchorman finally got to the point and reason of the broadcast, his anger was no longer towards the news. It wasn't even anger.

"The body was discovered around 6 pm last night by a couple that had entered the ally. It seems the man was drained of a significant amount of blood, and after further investigation it's clear who the culprit of this violent crime is."

Ashley turned the TV before he could hear it. He didn't want to hear it, but he knew what the name was already.

Andy emerged from the bathroom, a towel around his shoulders.
"So... how does it look?" He smiled. Ashley gave him a dull glance.
"Fine." He said shortly and looked away again.
Andy frowned and sat on the couch beside him. "What's wrong?"

Ashley pursed his lips. "Why didn't tell me you've killed people?"
Andy's eyes widened. Shit, how did he find out. "I didn't-"
"Bullshit! I saw the news, Andy. The security guard and now the guy in the alley? What the fuck? You said you were under control!"
"I am!" Andy snapped, eyes reddening through the blue colored contacts, making the color an eerie purple.
"Bullshit!" Ashley hissed again. "What's next, huh? You just snap and pounce on someone else? Get a grip on yourself!"
"I can't!" Andy snarled. "Just- Just forget about this, ok?!"

Andy fully expected Ashley to snap back at him, but he didn't. Ashley stood there, face blank and confused.
"What?" Andy muttered.
Ashley suddenly snapped out of it. "Huh? Oh, sorry Andy. I didn't see you there. Your hair looks great." He pinched the bridge of his nose.

Andy slowly stepped to him. "Are you okay?"
"Me? Yeah. Just got a bit of a headache..." Ashley sighed. "Oh, right. Your clothes. The bag is in the kitchen."

Andy nodded and went to find it, a bit unsettled. He had just made Ashley forget about what Andy did...
Holy shit...