Or So They Thought

In An Old Abandoned Theater

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Screamed Steffi as Bruno whipped her over and over again. She was crying and crying she started to feel numb from the waist down and kept crying out in pain. "Uncle Bruno, why are you doing this, this isn't like the Uncle Bruno that I knew from when I was 4 what happened to that Uncle that I could trust!" She sobbed. "That Uncle you knew, died along time ago, blame your mother!" Steffi looked up still with tears around her eyes. "I know what you did Bruno, you killed Mum because you were jealous of her when you were kids and you killed my dad too because of the money he owed you. A-and then you raped me?!, Your digusting!!" Bruno slapped her hard. "Listen you little bitch your mum got what she deserved, and now the most precious thing she had in the whole world is gonna pay" He smirked then undid his belt buckle. "No Uncle, NOOOO!!"

The Care Home

Olivia and Finn raced down the road in her car towards the care home. Once they arrived they ran to the door Olivia banged on the door repeatedly. Finally Miss Monroe opened the door. Olivia pushed her inside to the living room. "Where is she?!!" Olivia shouted in her face. "You can't just come barging in like that you bitch!" "Ha! Arrest me! WHERE IS STEFFI?!" Finn walked up to her. "Listen lady you best answer her or it won't just be her you'll be getting in your face!" "I'm not telling you nothing!!!, you bitch you come in here! like you have the right!!! My Bruno ain't done nothing!!" Olivia scoffed not being able to stand still, becoming impatient. "Yeah, right!, HE RAPED HIS NIECE, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET THAT IN YOUR THICK HEAD!". Olivia not being able to control her self got out her gun, her hand was shaking Fin jumped back. "Woah Babygirl.....easy...easy"Olivia was in a daze, her hand on the trigger about to set it off. "Babygirl...put the gun down." Miss Monroe was frightened, Olivia stared at her. "Babygirl come on now, easy.....easy." Olivia flashed back into reality and began easing the position of her gun. With the help of Fin she did, Miss Monroe had relief on her face. Fin held her shoulders and looked into her eyes. "Babygirl are you good?." Olivia nodded and began walking out the door, Fin looked behind him at Miss Monroe then walked out.

The Precinct 

Olivia sat at her desk staring at the picture of Steffi from a file she had on her. Olivia felt like giving up. Munch and Fin looked at each other. Munch was about to go up to her when she received a text, and grabbed her coat and made her way toward the elevator, as she did she saw Elliot come out of it. the noticed each other. Olivia ran over to him crying in the process and as soon as she was in his arms, he cradled her. "Liv, i heard I left early. Are you okay?" "I am now that your back, I've let her down El i said that i'd find her rapist and i have, but now hes taken her. Ughh i've let her down." She sobbed in his arms. "Hey, were gonna get her back okay, that promise you made, well you haven't broken it yet, i promise You we'll find her, together." Olivia then pulled away from him and looked at her watch. "Oh god i need to go, i'll be back in an hour or two" she said as she began walking way, Elliot held her back. "Liv, what's up?" "I'll talk to you about it later". and with that she went in the lift.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where do you guys think she's going? Comment below!! and keep voting and reading and sorry for the long update. i was away for four days so the connection was pretty crap but enjoy guys!

Steffi xox