Chapter 7.

-Kim Taehyung-
🏁

{Chapter 7: Does fake dating count as a sport?}

We walked to his car that was a white jeep that was just like mine. Except mine sat in the drive way of my house barely being used. He threw his duffle bag into the back seat along with his regular back pack, I sat my bag next to my feet pulling out my iPhone from my back pocket setting it onto my thighs before buckling up.

"Do I need to text my Mum" I asked looking at him my long bangs slightly covering the tips of my eyelashes.

"Ah yeah you might want to, who knows how long this will take."

I nodded my head before sending the text, she quickly replied with a " I don't care."

I know that this text shouldn't have bothered me but it did, because I knew she really didn't care. She wouldn't even care if I told her I was leaving for a month. Jungkook raised an eyebrown at me when he noticed my frown but I just simply gave Jungkook a nod in return.

Because even if it hurts, you have to smile.

~

"Alright this is my house,take your shoes off once you walk in there should be a pair of guest slippers." He spoke reaching to the back seat to grab his stuff, I quickly grabbed a hold of his bag stepping out the car with his backpack on my shoulders and my own resting in my hand along with my phone.

He stared at me while I closed his car door causing me to raise my left eyebrow, I walked towards the big house that was two stories high. He reached the front steps before I did unlocking the door, I slid of my doc martins easily seeing as how they were a bit bigger. I slipped on the slippers carefully, feeling a bit out a place from seeing Jungkooks black socks while mine were a bright sky blue.

"Let's go up to my room..." I followed him up the wooden steps before we reached his room that had the letter 'J ' in black paint.

We stepped into the room that had plain white walls with posters, some lyrics were on them from different songs that I don't think I recognized. I was greeted by a small black cat that wrapped its tail around my leg before rubbing itself against me.

I leaned down to pet the little cat, I felt Jungkooks presence near me before I heard him let out a sigh.

"His name is zeus. He's little Satan I tell you, so be careful he might claw your hand" Jungkook spoke before plopping onto the bed before leaning down to grab his bag that I leaned against the big bed frame.

"ahh I have German Sheppard puppy named Hades, he's adorable...but he tends to kick in his sleep." I replied before standing up fully taking my bag off my shoulders and setting it down next to his duffel bag.

"So this is your house? You only live a couple houses away...how come I never see you?" I asked before taking a seat onto Jungkooks king size bed that was covered with a white duvet, a silver flat screen was placed in front of the huge bed hung up above the maroon painted dresser,
Jungkook walked into the walk in closet searching for clothes I assume.

"Truthfully I don't know how you never noticed me, when you moved into that house two years ago I noticed you but I thought you were some college student cause I never saw you at school." Jungkook spoke from the closet before he walked further into it causing him to speak louder.

"You noticed me?"

"Yeah how could I not notice a handsome face like yours?" Jungkook said as he stepped out the closet with two pairs of Nike joggers. My face was 50 shades of red while he just chuckled, I covered my cheeks slightly looking at him through hooded lashes.

"Skinny jeans aren't comfortable to relax in so you have and option of black joggers or grey ones, I'm not taking 'No thank you' as an answer either."

I raised my eyebrows at how quick he was to make a decision like that. I point towards the black ones, he passed them to me before stripling off his black work out shorts and quickly pulling on his grey joggers, I caught a glimpse of his tanned thighs causing me to advert my gaze away from his body.

"U-uh where's the bathroom..." I asked fiddling with the end of my hoodie as a habit, he looked at me with a raised eyebrow as to ask "are you serious kid?"

But yes I was damn serious.

"Right over there."

He pointed to the other side of the room, I nodded my head quickly going into the bathroom and exchanging my black skinny jeans for black joggers.

When I walked out the bathroom he was sitting on the bed with his legs crossed, he patted a part of the bed in front of him. I climbed onto the bed sitting in front of him, he tilted his head looking me up and down before letting out a sigh.

"Okay so basic things to know since you're fake dating me, I'm big with skin ship so holding hands is a must, people also know I haven't dated anyone in a while. So they might be in shock..." He spoke his eyes still on me making me nervous so I looked down fiddling with the pant leg of the big joggers.

"Why didn't you just say Jimin. Since he's in love with you and he's single. You guys already hang out, it would of looked more real." I spoke scratching the back of my neck before looking up at him, he let out a laugh his eyes watering before he leaned back against his head board.

"Jimin doesn't love me, he's dating our friend Yoongi. He has been for 4 months" My face went red at his words before closing my eyes, I let out a sigh of embarrassment.

"Oh...."

"Yeah, oh. But it won't be that bad, your not ugly you're really attractive, it all works out. If my friends ask how we met just say we live near each other...but I do need to know a few things about you." He spoke looking at me with a little twinkle in his eye, a smile firmly placed onto his lips.

"Uh...I like to sing, dance, and I work at a dance academy teaching boys how to dance. I work on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays. My favorite color is forest green and white, I like sushi and ramen a lot, my father isn't around but I live with my mum and her new husband. Nothing really interesting."

He stared at me a while his eyes big as he gave me a look up and down.

"You dance?"

"Yeah...I find it fun."

"Nice, I like to dance too...You and Jimin will get along well he wants to major in dance. I think this will work out good."
I nodded my head taking a deep breath, this was gonna be new and scary I'm not sure I'm prepared.

"So I guess I'll pick you up tomorrow morning for school?"

🏴thank you for reading chapter 7😄

Edited!

This was edited by me!
💗