Chapter 16.

-Jeon Jungkook-
👩

{Chapter 16: Mothers introduction.}

-
Warning: some scenes involving sexual activity.
{also throwback lmao it's 2018 and I'm re reading parts of this book so shoutout to my internet friend Josie and her smut writing skills. I never gave her a shout out and she deserves one because boiiii 😳}
-

It has been a couple days since the whole picture incident, Taehyung and I are yet again in my room with him underneath me.

Taehyung tastes like vanilla and Carmel coffee, his hip bones poking out from the tight jeans worrying me slightly but not enough for me to stop kissing him. His hands curled up in my raven hair, nails lightly scratching my scalp causing low whines to leave my throat. When kissing Taehyung it was like unleashing a teenage girl who is able to kiss her bias from a famous boy group.

It was wild.

That's the best way to explain it.

We pulled apart from each other but that didn't stop Taehyungs lips, his lips made their way to my neck leaving little butterfly kisses making me shiver from the small action. My hands were gripping the back of his thighs so harshly that I felt my nails digging into the clothed bronze skin.

Our groins met making a high pitched whine to escape his lips that were lightly touching my skin, I leaned away from his lips releasing his thighs to pull off my shirt. Taehyungs hands instantly touched my toned and pale torso, his nails lightly trailing down my torso causing a shiver to take over.

Our lips again met but this time my hands were holding the arch of Taehyungs naked back, his tanned skin being a contrast to my milky white skin.The sweater he once wore was thrown somewhere in my room. His hands were tangled in my hair our chest pressed together so close that not even a sheet of paper could come between us, the way his small legs hooked onto my waist pulling our groins together causing friction almost set me over the edge.

It was erotic.

Taehyung was erotic.

This was all simple making out but Taehyung made it feel like sex.

His hands were so skilled as they trailed down my back, the soft finger tips moved their way down before scratching up a bit causing a low moan to crawl its way up my throat being released on his lips. We pulled apart leaving me to attack his tanned neck leaving dark purple hickeys, he moaned out quietly in fear my parents would hear. Our groins grinded against each other creating a fiery friction, his hands moved away from my back moving down to the buttons of my jeans. His shakey hand danced over me by accident causing a whine to escape my puffy and bitten on lips. My head was still tucked away into his neck sucking and licking a strip of his neck.

I heard the door open before I even reacted.

"Jungkook would you and your friend like some cooki- HOLY SHIT."

I looked up to see my mother turned around holding a plate in her hands.

"Mom!" I shouted as Taehyung pulled and pushed away from me his face red full of embarrassment.

"Jesus Jungkook! If you're gonna have sex at least lock the doors! I can't have my innocent eyes burned!" She turned around facing a embarrassed Taehyung who was looking down while I was glaring.

"YOU COULD OF KNOCKED!" I shouted in disbelief rolling my eyes.

"WELL WHO KNEW YOU AND YOUR FRIEND WOULD BE FUCKING? NOT ME! Jeez lord have Mercy..." My mother rubbed her face with a spare hand, I rolled my eyes at her choice of words.

"Honey are you okay I heard you cuss?" My father said walking up the stairs before standing next to my mother.

"Oh my god..." Taehyung whispered before covering his face with his hands, ears burned red from embarrassment. I let out a chuckle causing him to whip his head up to look up at me, a glare was then casted at me like a spell.

"This is not funny! Your mother just caught us in a inappropriate position." He whispered shouted at me causing me to laugh harder, my father raised his eyebrows while my mother had a smile on her face. The longer Taehyung glared the more my laugh deceased to a awkward laugh and smile.

"Babe, I'm sorry for laughing but you got to admit it was funny."

He rolled his eyes letting out a sigh, my mother let out a small giggle while my father showed off a smile.

"He has you whipped! You should of seen his face honey when I walked in he pushed kookie away like he was a disease!"

Taehyungs cheeks burned causing a smile to form on my face, Taehyung stood up and grabbed his sweater off the ground pulling it on before bowing a 90 degree bow to my parents.

"I'm s-sorry." His face was facing the floor, my mothers face softened and father placed his tanned hand onto the small of her back.

"Honey no need to bow, you guys are both hormonal teens." When mother said that Taehyung stood straighter but his face was red from the words. A small chuckle escaped my fathers lips, mother turned to him with a small smile.

You see my mother was different from other mothers most students had, my father is Chinise but not my mother she's not even asian. My mother is Mexican, she has the same tanned skin my father has leaving me the odd ball out. The same dark brown eyes and raven colored hair was just like mine though...

They adopted me.

My mother wasn't able to have kids no matter how hard father and her tried, well when they moved to South Korea they decided to adopt.

"Well we'll leave you two kids to frickle frackle come on Yixing let's go drink some tea. I think my k-drama is about to come on."

"Woman if I have to watch that show one more time I swear I'll-"

"You'll do what? I cook and clean in this house. Want me to stop?"

"Hahahah....Nope now let's go see what this next episode is about." My father scurried behind my mother who had a righteousness smile.

" I didn't think your mother would be so tan. Neither did I think your father would since you're quite pale. " Taehyung said sitting on the edge of the bed looking at me with his Bambi like eyes.

"Well there's a lot you don't know about me baby. One being that I'm adopted."

"They adopted you?"

"Yep, but that's a story for later."

-

🏳thank you for reading chapter 16😄

Edited by me💘