Chapter 18.

-Jeon Jungkook-

{Chapter 18: Desperado.}

-

I sat in my jeep low music playing in the background, some american band I never heard of. I do not want to be up at 7:30am. Who decided we should go to school at this time? Whoever did needs to have a conversation with me asap.

I took a picture in the car before posting it on social media. After that picture with Taehyung I deleted my old photos. I wanted to start fresh and new.

I don't even know where I stand in Taehyungs life, were me and him really dating or were we still fake dating. I mean we kissed and we hang out all the time....so that has to mean we are something to each other.

I saw Taehyung pull up in his own white jeep, I quickly grabbed my book bag out of the passenger seat before getting out the car.

He got out his car before walking towards where I stood leaning against the hood of the jeep.

"Woah what happened to your cheek?" I asked reaching my hand out to touch his cheek but he flinched away, his eyes didn't reach mine he just looked away from me. There was 4 long cat like Scratch's coming down his tanned cheek.

"My mother happened."

"What do you mean your mother happened?"

"We got in an argument so she slapped me because I said something."

I lightly touched his cheek causing him to wince, she scratched him pretty deep which surprised me. I always expected his mother to be kind like he was.

"What was the argument over?" I asked dropping my hand from his cheek, he stared at his converse covered feet before looking up.

"Something in the past, nothing important now let's get to class." He walked forward before grabbing ahold of my hand, Taehyung is a mystery he's the type of mystery that you have all the answers to figure it out but you feel like you're wrong each time you say the right anwser.

He keeps everything so calm and hidden that I barely know if I'm going crazy or he actually feels something. But I think that's just him, he's so breathtakingly handsome and smart that he puts you to shame with his beauty and brains.

-

After school I got into my jeep throwing my backpack into the backseat, I'm too tired and stressed from school that I fear I might die from another math pop quiz. There was a light knock on my car window, I turned my head to be greeted by Taehyung I flashed him a smile before turning on my car to roll down the window.

" I was wondering if you wanted to go to my dance practice?"

"Yeah that would be interesting, I'll just follow your car." He nodded before walking to his car, I followed behind him with light music playing in the background.

-

We arrived at a tall white building, Taehyung was carrying a gym bag with him leaving me to just follow empty handed. We walked in together while he gave a wave to a blushing receptionist.

I think Taehyungs beauty effects everyone.

We walked into a room where two boys were stretching, one had bleached blonde hair looking a bit older than me the other one had long legs and brown hair.

"Mark, Yugyeom, this is my boyfriend Jungkook." Taehyung said catching their attention as he placed his duffle bag on the floor next to his feet.

"Oo you finally got a boyfriend!" Yugyeom said standing up walking towards where Taehyung and I stood. He was at least 6'2, he towers over my 5'11 frame along with Taehyungs 5'9 height.

(Yes I am aware that they aren't actually that tall but I love short Taehyung)

"Yugyeom is the youngest he's 17, while Mark is the oldest."

"I'm 20 so I'm in fact your guys Hyung. Are you in Taehyung in the same grade? You look younger than him."

"Yes we are but I'm younger, I'm 17 I skipped my freshman year cause of my good grades."

Yugyeom smiled while nodding, Taehyung picked up his duffle bag and went to the bathroom. Leaving me with the two boys who went back to stretching.

"Its surprising Hyung has a boyfriend, he always seems so quiet at school..." Yugyeom said disturbing the silence, I didn't know if he was talking to me or Mark either way I was intrigued.

"How did you and him meet?" Mark asked turning his head to me before crossing his legs.

"We met at school."

"Ahh I'm surprised... I've never seen you at school Hyung, but then again I only hang out with Bambam."

"By any chance does Bambam have glasses?"

"Yes Bambam does! He wears sweaters and khakis all the time, do you know him? I've been trying to get Mark Hyung here to meet him...I think they would be cute with each other." Yugyeom spoke with a pout, he lightly tapped marks legs causing him to roll his eyes.

"I don't wanna meet the kid cause then you'll keep pressuring me and him to date."

"Yeah that Bambam,Taehyung and I met him. He was forced to take a photo of Taehyung and I kissing so it was kind of weird." I replied leaning against the white walls that contrasted against the black mahogany wood floors.

"Hmm I'll ask him about that later." The younger spoke before Taehyung came out the bathroom in my soccer shirt and Nike sweatpants that were a bit bigger on him seeing as how he had small legs.

Both of the boys stood up while Taehyung walked over to a place where speakers were set up, taking out his phone he started clicking some stuff I couldn't see. Suddenly Rihanna's song "desperado" started playing and they all began the dance. They moved so swiftly and gracefully, even the light hip movements had grace.

Their hips rolled along with their torso, it was sexual yet rough. When they dropped to their knees and leaned back to slide backwards I was shocked. They were in sync with each other and held the same facial expressions.

It was hot.

Dirty.

Erotic.

And beautiful.

But then again those were all characteristics of Taehyung.

-

🏳thank you for reading chapter 18😄

Edited by me💞