Chapter 19.

-Jeon Jungkook-
🚬

{Chapter 19: That's a fancy vase.}

Warning: the use of marijuana will be in this chapter. If you do not like it please skip this chapter. You have been warned.

-

"Hyung are you gonna join us at Jackson's tonight?" Yugyeom asked Taehyung while we walked out of the building doors out into the dark night that had a cold breeze.

" I don't know...I rather hang out with Jungkook than leave him alone."

"You and Jungkook would both be missing out then, Jackson got a hold of some good stuff." Mark replied his duffle bag pulled over his shoulder while he standing next to Yugyeoms taller frame. I stared at Taehyung raising an eyebrow while he glared at Mark punching him in the shoulder.

"Wait what are you guys talking about?" I asked sensing the tension between the two.

"Weed, Marry Jane, the baked like a cake shit." Yugyeom said with a smile on his face causing Mark to giggle at how Taehyung was shooting death rays with his eyes at the younger of us.

"Ahh...I have no problem with it, I've just never had the chance to try it..." I spoke up seeing Marks face light up, he placed his hand onto Taehyungs shoulder.

"Let him try it, please! He can meet Yugyeoms boyfriend, they'll probably get along."

"Oo you and Jun probably have things in common he plays soccer too, but in college..." Yugyeom said sheepishly, I looked at the boy my eyes widening. His boyfriend must be a couple years older maybe 19 or 20.

"Fine but if he gets in trouble I'll come and skin all of you."

---

We all sat around a brown coffee table Taehyung and I sat with me sitting down completely on the couch, while Taehyung sat half way on my lap and half way on the love seat. I met Jackson, Jinyoung, Jaebum, Jun,and youngjae.

They were all funny guys, there was a plant like substance held in a mason jar and a huge thing that looked like a vase. Yugyeom was leaning against his boyfriend on the soft dark brown couch, Youngjae was sitting with them talking loudly with Jaebum who seemed to only let out quiet chuckles.

Mark seemed to stare at Jinyoung longingly watching the glasses boy laugh along with Youngjae. It seemed Mark had eyes for someone else than Bambam. As they sat next to each other something seemed to be going on telling by the way Jinyoung leaned into his shoulder without even meaning to.

"Aye Tae just do a shotgun kiss and it won't be so bad for him." Jinyoung spoke up causing Yugyeom to nod his head before flashing me a bright smile.

"Whats a shotgun kiss?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows together, Jackson smiled while letting out a loud laugh causing Youngjae to join in.

"A shotgun kiss is where person one hits the bong inhaling the smoke, kissing person two exhaling the smoke into person twos mouth. Its simple and makes it easier for the person who's never done this to not hurt their lungs as much." Jackson said pulling a lighter out of his pocket, I noticed how a smile never left his face.

"Okay let's get started boys!" Jaebum said leaning forward in the recliner he was sitting criss cross on, a blanket covering his long legs. Jackson nodded his head opening the mason jar to pull out some off the plant like substance, he placed the small bud like thing in a metal bowl type thing that was near the base of the vase looking glass work.

Jackson turned it around placing his lips on the entrance of the vase thing, he flipped his lighter so it was on placing the flame near the metal bowl. I saw the smoke travel up the neck of the vase, Jackson inhaled making  a bubbling noise fill the silent room, when he pulled away from it smoke made an exit out of his mouth leaving a grin and hazy eyes.

"Its good, I swear the person who sells me this has the best stuff."

The vase type thing was passed around the group, by the time it reached where me and Taehyung sat the rest of the boys had hazy eyes and were singing along to the music Jackson turned on.

"Oh shit! Its about to be Jungkooks turn, I'm so hype" Jinyoung said tugging onto Marks arm pulling him closer into his hold. Taehyung held the vase between his legs before reaching over and grabbing more weed, he emptied out the metal bowl thing before putting more weed in.

"Now Jungkook when I kiss you its u-uh gonna be a weird kind of kiss. Don't just jerk away just let the smoke enter your mouth before pulling away." I gave him a nod while he brought his pink lips to the top just like all the other boys did. Smoke traveled up into his mouth he took a big inhale before turning to me grabbing a hold of the back of my neck pulling me into a kiss

I opened my mouth allowing smoke to move into my mouth, he pulled away leaving me with a mouthful of smoke which I soon exhaled. My mouth felt warm along with my lips, Taehyungs lips were yet again on the top of the vase thing.

"Real question Is this a weed vase?" I asked before I was yanked into another kiss which I opened my mouth feeling Taehyungs tongue lightly swipe against my own.

I heard laughter in the room when we pulled away and smoke leaving my red lips. I heard Jackson and Youngjaes laugh ring out louder than the rest of the Boys chuckles, I felt the little shake of Taehyungs body as he laughed.

"No kid its a bong. Jackson even told you!" Mark spoke up his eyes were glazed over, he was also laughing with the boys.

"Oh. But it looks like a vase..."

-

🏳thank you for reading chapter 19😄

Edited by me💘