Chapter 3.

-Kim Taehyung-

{Chapter 3: Autumn whisked him away.}

-
(Before he met up with Jungkook.)
-

I wrote the letter and placed it neatly into a envelope decorated with tiny gold stars. I had everything planned out, I'm going to ask him to grab a random book off the shelf and slip the letter into his book bag. I made sure to write in blue ink and I changed my writing style, you know... to stay discreet.

Present Moment.⏯

I felt Jungkooks eyes on my lips the whole time,we were working and assumed I probably had something stuck in my teeth.

Good job embarrassing yourself once again in front of your crush Kim.

I was tinted crimson red when I asked, "Jungkook are you starting at my lips?"
I looked to him and quickly turned away glowing ten shades brighter.

He began to awkwardly cough as his finger began to dance upon the wooden table. "Uh, no uhm I was just zoning out." he trailed off.

I nodded my head before looking at my watch. It read 3:30pm which was odd because it felt like I had been with him for hours, when in reality it had only been 30 minutes.

"Hey Jungkook can you go grab a book we could use for our sentences?"

"Yeah! Be right back." He jolted up in search of a book as I grabbed the letter shoving it in a small pocket in the back of his bag. He started walking back and I began fiddling with my pencil case trying to make up a lame excuse to make things seem 'normal.'

"H-harry Potter, is this okay?" He asked shoving me the book, to which I approved.
"I-I was just searching for my highlighters."

"Cool, let's get back to work!" And once again he was told to quiet down this time by a small boy wearing overalls and jet black converses.

We finished our little tutoring session after another 30 minutes and I stood up, beginning to put my things away into my bag. Jungkook was glaring at his phone with furrowed eyebrows and of course I was curious but I decided to keep the curiosity to myself.

I checked the time on my phone making sure I had enough time to get to work. I had to hurry because soon I would most likely have to call in and tell them I'd be a bit late, which is something I'd never usually do.

"Nice case!" He smiled. I turned my phone over admiring my alien phone case.
"I have the same theme, except the UFO is a poloraid of me and a few of my friends, they're .... Interesting."

He showed me the photo and I spotted a few of his 'intresting' friends. There was a boy with blonde hair holding hands with another guy that had brown hair, in the background there was a boy with mint green hair laughing at them, Jungkook was on the back of the blonde boy laughing.

"San Honia took the photo because it looked like we were genuinely having fun."

It took me a minute to remember that San Honia is the girl in our English class that sits in the front. Everyone knows her as the girl that undoubtedly in love with the art teacher.