Chapter 14.

-Jeon Jungkook-
💬

{Chapter 14: Click.}

-

Taehyung was in the restroom when I opened up my front camera on my phone, my neck and collar bone was covered in red and slightly purple marks. I knew people were gonna see them including my parents but I don't think they would mind.

I went to Snapchat and quickly took a picture before sending it to Yoongi-hyung only for me to get a Snapchat from him saying "bOI THE LORD IS WATCHING" causing a loud laugh to erupt out of me.

"I LOOK LIKE I WAS ATTACKED BY A VAMPIRE!" I heard Taehyung shout from the bathroom causing me to laugh even harder, he came out the bathroom with his left hand pulling down the loose hoodie reveling his neck and collar bone.

"Same Tae same, you're complaining that you got attacked but so did I. What are your parents gonna say?" I asked grabbing a hold of his hoodie and pulling him closer to the edge of the bed where I sat.

"My mother won't care... Neither will my step-father he'll just stay quiet." Taehyung said rubbing the back of his neck before running his hands through his brown silky hair like he once did to my own raven colored hair.

"Ahh, my parents won't care either. I sent a picture to Yoongi and he said the lord is watching...I swear he acts like a saint but jimin comes to school at least once a week with a neck full of them."

"I'm gonna have to wear make up on my neck...or a turtle neck." Taehyung replied making me to pout and squish his cheeks together.

"You don't wanna show them off?"

"W-well I didn't know if you wanted me to..." He said looking everywhere besides my face,making a smirk to climb its way onto my face.

He was so adorable and shy when it came to stuff like this, but he wasn't shy when it came to kissing me or leaving marks on me. It was shocking that an innocent boy like Taehyung would be able to do stuff like that.

"They look pretty" I whispered trailing my hands down his neck before stopping at the base my thumb placed firmly at the center of his throat. His face was beet red making me smile he closed his eyes letting out a sigh.

"Jungkook you're driving me crazy."

-

The next morning I woke up next to Taehyung who was curled up into my arms like a little kid, my alarm clock was still ringing not waking the small boy in my arms. I reached over and clicked it off before trying to wake the boy, I kissed his nose and cheeks saying his name in hopes he would wake up.

"Tae Tae....Wake up."

"I'm up...I swear..." Taehyung whispered in a raspy voice, he leaned into my chest more wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

"Come on we have to go to school, you can borrow some of my clothes." I said before sitting up making Taehyung to fall onto the soft mattress with a whine, I smiled reaching my hand over to his hair dragging my fingers through its silky smoothness.

"Fine I'll get up...but I want coffee." He spoke leaning up rubbing his face, I nodded my head with a smile still on my face. Taehyung looked handsome still, even after sleeping curled up next to me with his head placed on my chest.

"Do you want joggers or jeans?"

"Joggers."

"You want some black ones?"

"You know it, do you have any long sleeve shirts?"

"Yeah" I responded from the closet while pulling off my shirt, I replaced it with a white soccer long sleeve shirt I slipped on grey joggers not in the mood for jeans. I decided to let him wear my black long sleeve championship shirt, when our soccer team won our coach got us shirts with our first and last name on the back along with our number. I grabbed a pair of Nike joggers out of my mahogany dresser, I decided he should wear my white Nike's seeing as how the boy only wears his docs.

"Here ya go." I said handing him the clothes with the Nike's resting on top.

"I can just wear my docs you don't have to-"

"Boy, you only wear your docs whenever I see you. They might be like 2cm to big but ya know." He laughed at my words before pulling off his hoodie, he wore no shirt underneath it. His tan skin was revealed along with a scar on his chest.

"Hey Taehyung why do you have a scar on your chest? If you don't mind me asking."

He paused for a second before pulling on the black long sleeve.

"I uh had a car accident, there's one on my back too."

I nodded my head not wanting to pry into his life, maybe it was a car accident and maybe it wasn't but it felt like he was lying.

He stood up slipping off his sweatpants reveling black briefs and tan skin. This boy was tanned as if the sun kissed his thighs leaving the bronze color, he slid on the joggers before sitting back down to slide on the shoes.

"Let's go so we have enough time to get coffee... If I don't drink coffee I might die." I laughed at Taehyungs words, the more I looked at him the more I realized the marks on his neck were on full view.

Huh...Didn't know I left that many...

--

We were sat in my jeep with a donut hanging out my mouth and Taehyung sipping on an iced coffee. The school was only a couple blocks away and honestly I was scared how people would react to me and Taehyungs neck.

We pulled up into the school parking lot and Taehyung unbuckled his seat belt about to get out the car before I stopped him.

"Do I not get a kiss?"

"You do."

And with that our lips met and there was a click of a camera.

-

🏳thank you for reading chapter 14😄

Edited by me💘