Chapter 11.

-Kim Taehyung-
💋

{Chapter 11: I kissed you wishing you understood my feelings.}

After that little experience of a phone call we reached Jungkooks house, we did the same thing we did last time. I wore a pair of his sweat pants that were quite big on me seeing as how I had a thinner body compared to Jungkooks muscular build and thicker  thighs.

Jungkook was currently down stairs grabbing us something to snack on and drink, I quickly grabbed the letter out of my bag before placing it into his Nike bag, the same place that I kept putting it. I saw the letter that once sat in the pocket no longer there, meaning he had saw them making me a tad nervous.

I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs so I quickly ran and sat on the bed acting like I was on my phone.

He opened the door with his free hand, two Gatorade's tucked under his arm that held a bag of black pepper kettle crisps. I gave him a small smile placing my phone down onto the soft duvet, he handed me a Gatorade before shutting the door.

"I hope you like this kind cause my mother drank the kind I usually drink." He spoke a smile tugging at his lips, I let out a giggle smiling at his randomness he placed the chips on the bed before turning on the TV.

His ps4 coming alive as soon as the TV sprung to life showing off vivid colors in HD.

Jungkook grabbed the controller to get on Netflix, he scrolled through a bit of shows before looking over to me a pout firmly placed onto his face I raised my eyebrow confused.

"I can't find a good show" he said leaning back with his head hitting the soft duvet covered mattress. I chuckled looking at all the options he was looking through, several k-dramas were on the bright screen seeing one that I started watching but never had time to finish.

"Why not heartbeat I started it but never finished cause I got busy." I replied watching him lean up onto his elbows.

"Looks good, let's give it a shot...If its not good I blame you."

We started to watch the show, it was pretty interesting Jungkook said I looked like the rich man in the show causing me to scoff and him to giggle.

"This is actually really good" Jungkook finally spoke causing me to lean up a bit from my little fetal position I was in,my head was once placed on my hands.we had just finished the first episode, I nodded my head before taking a drink of my Gatorade that sat on his night stand I could get used to something like this....You know like hanging out with my major crush in his bedroom on his bed.

"So have you ever kissed a boy before?"

I almost fell off the bed upon hearing his words, I looked at him stuttering trying to say something remotely close to an answer but sadly nothing came out of my sputtering mouth, he raised and eyebrow giggling at my flushed red face.

"N-no...I never have. Only girls..."

This just felt awkward and unnatural to say as a gay man.

"So how are you gay then?"

Shit.

How do I explain that I was always confused with everything and thought boys were always a bit cute but seeing him confirmed that I was totally gay?

You don't explain it!

"I uh...well. I just never liked the way it felt k-kissing girls."

"Oh so the typical boys are better cause girls just don't fit my little zone gotcha gotcha...I discovered I liked boys too when I saw a boy and thought damn I would love to kiss that."

I giggled at his words, his eyes lit up at my laugh causing a bunny like smile to make its way onto his lightly pale face that always seemed clear of acne.
Jungkook fiddled with my fingers causing me to watch how his fingers left soft touches onto my palm. I closed my eyes leaning my head to the side a bit feeling comfort in the soft touches, I heard a soft sigh from him before I felt something.

Another pair of lips.

I opened my eyes in shock to meet Jungkooks lightly hooded eyes, his hand was gripping onto the hand he once was leaving light touches on. I closed my eyed deciding to enjoy the moment, so I moved my lips leaning forward so there was more of a push against our lips.

His lips moved easily against my own as if we have done this hundreds of times, I placed my right hand onto his thigh causing him to let out a tiny moan I quickly moved away my hand. We broke apart from kissing caused by his giggling, my cheeks were bright red.

" You moved away your hand so quick..." Jungkook said still giggling I  bit my lip in embarrassment.

"you're so cute..." He whispered before firmly placing his lips onto mine yet again.

I could get used to this...

-

🏳thank you for reading chapter 11😄

Edited by me💘