Chapter 1

Hey guyssss I'm back to write!!! My exams are finally over so now I have all the time I want to write and hopefully I won't abandon it like I did to Fairytail High... 😁😁

-/-/-

Another mundane Monday at the guild.
As expected, most of the members of Fairy Tail were busy chatting with each other and Nab... still at the request board since who knows when.

"Yo Erza! You wanna go on a mission? Lucy's coming along too!" Natsu ran up to me, filled with excitement in his eyes. Must be a really good mission that paid good.

"Oh, um... It's fine. I believe you two are able to handle it! Good luck!" All I would do was be in between them... Everyone in the guild knew these two lovebirds had a thing for each other, everyone but them.

"You sure? Gray and Wendy are going with us too! It's a real tough one and they're paying us really good too!"

Gray.
That got me.

If he and Natsu went on a mission together... Without me to control their fighting with each other, all hell would break loose. Lucy, Wendy, Happy and Carla probably would not be able to stop them once they started fighting.

Besides, Gray...

"Fine. Count me in. To where? And when are we setting off?" I replied, trying my best to sound as less enthusiastic as I could.

"Aww yeah! Wednesday morning! We're gonna kick some of those Demons' asses! See you and the gang then!" It was probably my imagination, but I swear I heard Happy telling Natsu & Lucy, "I told you guys Erza would go if Gray is!"

Well, the Demons huh... Time to go to the library tomorrow to find out more about them then.

-/-/-

I'm sorry if it didn't live up to your expectations... I'll try my best! Please remember to vote, thank you! :)