Chapter 4

I ACTUALLY WROTE 900+ WORDS FOR CHAPTER 3 IM PLEASED anyways if you know me irl good for you butttttt thanks for all ya support guys!! Happy reading :)

-/-/-

Change our fate? What did that even mean? "Huh Levy, what does that mean?" Natsu asked, as expected from that guy. He probably ate too much fire all this while that his brain probably got fried and couldn't comprehend simple things. However, I was curious too.

"Um... Well for example, if you were to marry Lucy in the future, the Demons can see that and when you kill them, they somehow change your fate and you would marry let's say... Juvia." Levy replied nervously, hoping she wouldn't be murdered by Juvia. Fortunately, she was too busy staring at her "Gray-sama" and lamenting to herself "WHY IS MY GRAY-SAMA GOING WITH LOVE RIVAL?! ALL THE THINGS THEY COULD DO WHEN I'M AWAY!" Gosh, Juvia was becoming so over-protective of a guy that isn't hers that it was starting to bug me. Then again, Juvia was actually a really nice friend...

Lucy started blushing madly but managed to speak something. "Wait... they actually can do that? Not only can they see your future, they can also CHANGE it?" All five of us stared at Levy and the paper in disbelief. That would mean everytime we killed one of them, our fate would change? We were dealing with a Demon apocalypse, who knows how many times our fate would change?!

"I think that just speaks for itself, that we have to go now and save the people who are living where the Demons are currently at. I mean, we're Fairy Tail! People believe we can do this, help them, so we shouldn't let their trust in us fade!" Oh my gosh, when did Gray get all inspirational-ish? Upon hearing those words, I felt more at ease and shot him a smile of gratitude. When Gray saw my smile, he stopped moving for a second and looked behind him. He just shrugged his shoulders and mouthed "No problem."

After a few minutes, we were all ready to set off.

Our journey starts now.

-/-/-

Heyyy I know this chapter is pretty short compared to the previous one but I wanted to make their journey in a new chapter so ye... Hope you enjoyed and do remember to vote! Thankssssss