Chapter 2

I'm back to write moreee

-/-/-

Tuesday arrived just as quick as Monday flew by. Getting dressed, a post-it on my mirror caught my attention. I must have put it there before I went to sleep. "Go to library to find out more about Demons."

Oh, that's right. The mission with Gray, Natsu, Lucy and Wendy. Apparently, a mission was sent to Fairy Tail requesting for assistance to get rid of the monsters, called Demons, that were infesting the area.

Frankly, I was looking forward to it. Natsu and Lucy's cute interactions with each other. It was so obvious that they had something for each other but Natsu was just so dense that it was starting to become frustrating. Happy desperately trying to get Carla to be with him. And Wendy, she would just be our happy pill when we needed it. Then there was Gray.

Gray. Gray Fullbuster.

Lately, I realised I started to get more self-conscious whenever he was around. My heart even started to pound at times. Occasionally, I would even getting jealous when Juvia started acting all clingy to her "Gray-sama".

Oh my gosh, what is wrong with me?! I should be finding out more about the Demons, instead of getting all flustered about my long-time childhood friend...

After checking if my face wasn't red anymore, I left the dormitory and made my way to Magnolia's library. Surprisingly, I didn't know a thing about them and decided to gather all the information I could from the library. And if I still didn't get a thing, Levy would be there to help me out.

Looking through each bookcase in the section dedicated to Monsters, for mages or average citizens who were curious about the variety of monsters, I tried to find the one all about Demons. "D... De... Got you!"

I caught hold of an extremely thick book titled "THE DEMONS: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THEM." The cover was almost turning yellow and the pages were a little wrinkly. This book must have been here for quite some time. Curious, I found myself a seat and started flipping through the pages. The first few pages were all credits and contents pages. It was one of the later pages on their brief descriptions that caught my attention.

"IF YOU ARE A MAGE READING THIS BOOK, YOU ARE PROBABLY GOING OFF TO A MISSION TO RID THE DEMONS. ONCE YOU ENTER WHERE THEY ARE MOST COMMONLY FOUND, YOU ARE EITHER ONE STEP CLOSER TO DEATH, ONE STEP CLOSER TO VICTORY, OR ONE STEP CLOSER TO NOTHING. MAGES OF HIGH RANK ARE HIGHLY RECCOMENDED FOR THIS MISSION AS WHEN DEFEATED, ITS LAST RESORT WILL BE TO--"

The page was torn. "Ah, would have been good to knew what they were capable of, so we could be better prepared for them." I silently thought to myself. Flipping through the pages to find something unusual, a sudden feel of paperstopped my thoughts. Thinking it was just a receipt that someone chucked in as his bookmark, I reached to retrieve it out for the time being. However, looking at it more carefully, I realised that it was a note.

What it wrote left me wide-eyed and in a state of panic.

"Erza still alive. Resort to using Jellal. Again."

-/-/-

Hopefully this chapter managed to satisfy a little of your Grayza cravings! More will come along the way so please wait patiently! I'm sorry if the scary message in bold didn't sound very convincing:// I hope you enjoyed it and do remember to vote! :)