Chapter 3

Sonic and The Chaos Kingdom

Ch. 3

By: Cutegirlmayra (This is my kingdom come. Lol! Anyway, I had forgotten the next plot point of this story 0-0; so I had to read it again xD just the last chapter is all I needed. I was growing worried, reading through it and STILL NOT KNOWING where I was going with it... and then by a great miracle I had written where Tails was, and remembered a little more of what I wanted to do xD Anyway~ This should be exciting! Bet you never had that before though, have you? An author who forgot her plot? Lol! I mean, I remembered the MAIN PLOT but where I was heading with the beginning... anyway, I got it back, no worries~ I know 'kind of' what to write now :D)

Frustrated beyond belief, Sonic kicked his door and moved over to the balcony, leaning over it, and looking around to find out what was happening. "What king sits and does nothing in the mist of a beginning war!?" he cried out, mostly to himself, as he just couldn't stand being confined. "...That's it." He looked up, seeing the guards up there, and quickly took a vase from his room.

"Yo-whoo?"

"Hmm?"

WA-BANG!

"Sorrrr-y!"

"Ohhh..."

Sonic jumped up on the roof, after hitting the guard out with the vase, and began tripping, kicking, and flipping other guards over his shoulder and down as they charged him, not wanting him to leave.

"Sorry, gentlemen! But I'm not one to stay still and remain silent!" he blasted through them with his super speed and came up to the castle gardens, part of the palace's splendid appeal. The place looked to be a Castle of medieval times fused and morphed with Palace like qualities. Maybe they were the one in the same? But either way, he wasn't in Arabia...

"Men! Stop the king! He could hurt himself!" A guard called out, as they quickly jumped from the roofs to try and secure him again.

"Pfft, hurt myself?! Do you guys even know who I am?" Sonic scoffed at them, and then smirked, seeing men coming from both sides of him as he stood up, spread his arms out, and spun off the roof.

"You're highness!" the guards clashed together, and then quickly adjusted their helmets and selves to look over the edge of the roof. "...Where did he..?"

Sonic had grabbed a tree branch, holding it down as he kept it from swinging up a moment to look back at the guards, grinning from ear to ear. "I'm Sonic! Sonic The Hedgehog!" He let the branch swing himself up and spin dashed through the guards like bowling pins, knocking them down as he used the momentum to bounce and spin into the gutters.

The gutters acted like a pin-ball machine, each turn bounced or hit him off into another corner or rail he skid on, still in ball form, as he even moved through rooms.

One was the maid compartments that he spun into as women shrieked and threw pieces of clothing up in the air, and he spun through another window where old counsel men's papers flew everywhere as they shouted out, "Gracious!" or "Beg your pardon!?".

Sonic's spin ball rolled finally into the stables of the knight's horses, as he jumped on one of them, and pulled out his royal robe and put it around his neck, having it stored in his quills for safe keeping.

"Alright, now which horse is mine..." he rubbed his hands together, as he now had the pick of the herd. "Emm..." he held a finger to his mouth and tapped it, looking around and examining the different horses, as he walked with a confident bounce in his step.

Then, a horse reared it's legs up, as Sonic turned around to look at whatever was causing a fuss.

A stable boy was trying to get a hold of a wild stallion it seemed. Just coming into the stable. "C-calm down, Wind Rider!" the boy exclaimed, trying to get a hold of the horse. "I-I know this is your first time away from your family... but you mustn't be afraid!"