Chapter 7- Myths and Legends

You literally, and i mean literally, kick open the door to your room. A-01 engages portable mode and your armor turns back into the bracelet. You collapse onto your bed, teams RWBY and JNPR pile into your room.

"That was quite the interesting battle (NAME)" Pyrrha said, while sitting down on your floor.

"But that grimm, we haven't seen or studied anything about it"

"Yeah, it was like a dragon!" Ruby yelled from within your kitchen.

"Well there are old legends about Grimm dragons and Wyverns, we do know for a fact that Wyverns did exist through bones and documents. But dragons we don't know about, but there was a legend about a half dragon half human, called a Dire." Ren said

"A half human half dragon? How does that even work?" You ask Ren.

He just shakes his head as if he doesn't know.

You could hear your fridge door open and being raided by Ruby and Nora. You remember something about a care package being left in there by Ozpin. You didn't really care and allowed them to continue. You roll and sit up on your bed.

"I'm just shocked, it was feasting on someone...someone who could of had answers to the location of my father. He had another suit of armor, built by my father, it means he has to be connected to that group...Light oath." You sat there, thinking.

"Light Oath?" Weiss sad. "There might've been something about them in the library, it just sounds so familiar!" She said.

"Well then Weiss, i think we have a lead!" You say, chuckling.

"That's because I'm a genius." She replies quite cocky.

"Well then, if i can ask for all of your help on finding some information about this group 'Light Oath'?" You ask while looking at everybody, they all nod.

"TO THE LIBRARY!!" Nora yells, while pointing to the door. "Wait...library?" She said, look distraught. You walk by her and head to the library.

"It'll be fun!" You reply, while heading out with your group.

3 hours later

Ruby lets out a big yawn, you look to your right and see most of RWBY and JNPR are quite exhausted. Nora has already fallen asleep and Ruby's about to follow. You sigh and close a book, you're all in the section about past and present groups of hunters, military's and mercenary groups. Why is there a section about this in the Library, i dunno but its beacon.

"You all can head back to your dorms and catch some shut eye, i thank you all for helping out but I'll be here for another hour or two." You say

"You sure?" Yang says, while picking up Ruby. "I guess you already know Miss Sleepy head here's answer."

You nod, Ren picks up Nora and RBY, JNPR leave, except for Weiss. She was insisting that she stay here and help. You remember something about her being a Schnee, something about a multi million dust company. You look over to her and notice she's slowly falling asleep, but trying desperately hard to stay awake.

"Hey Weiss?" You ask, looking up from the files you were reading through.

"Hm? I wasn't dosing!" She says, being startled.

"You don't have to push yourself, I'll be fine by myself."

"My help doesn't always come free, so you should be glad that I am putting in the effort from my busy life."

You snicker, "I don't believe busy is the right word for it."

She gasps "Rude! I will have you know that I am a Schnee, we are always busy!"