Chapter 10- Missions

6 months have passed, nothing has changed. You have gone and done numerous missions to the villages that have been attacked, but all you find is nothing but destruction and death. Each one is the same, you drop in, search, take some pictures and live stream it back to Ozpin. But you don't find anything that can help you in your search of LO. Right now, you are in a mission briefing with Ozpin,  you're task this time is head to a village that has had reports of an unidentified creature that has taken residence within a hill nearby. On this mission, Team RWBY will be accompanying you with this mission. 

"The locals have explained what this creature to be large, and has horns, but they claim to have seen it holding a weapon, a club to be exact, be extra cautious if you find this creature. As well, (Y/N) will be in charge of this mission, he has more experience with these type of missions. Now, go get your gear, airships leaves in 2 hours." Ozpin says, You and team rwby get up and head out. 

"This is rather...odd" Weiss says

"It is, its rather frightening, another new grimm, and its using an weapon..." You reply

"Well i'm sure we can defeat it!" Yang says, with a large grin on her face. 

Once we got to the bottom floor we headed out to our dorms to pack gear, enough food and water to last a 7 day mission. I headed over to team RWBYs dorm since i was finished, you knock, and Ruby opens the door. They are all doing their usual thing, Yang is sitting down playing a video game, Blake is engrossed in her book, and Weiss is reviewing something. You go over to her and look at what it is, its the mission pre-action report. 

"I wouldn't worry to much about it Ice, these missions aren't that hard, well i haven't encountered something like this but we just need to do some scouting, nothing to hard."

"I guess you're right, but its just unsettling..." 

"Its alright to be nervous, or afraid. You've got your team here to protect, and me as well." 

She looks into your eyes, a small smile appeared on her face. She pulls you in for a little hug. She says she's going to rest and goes to her bed. You sit down beside Ruby and Yang, and join them in with there game. You were winning until their dog you heard Ruby yell "ZWEI ATTACK!" Zwei their dog jumps into your lap and starts licking your face, you lost the game. Eventually it became time to board the airship. Again, nothing much happened, it was an 2 hour flight and you fell asleep during it. 

When you landed, the village looked normal, Faunus and humans wandering around doing their jobs. The airship left, and you headed to the town hall to talk with the mayor of the town. Everyone seemed happy, like nothing was going on, you all got a few stares but that's kinda normal for hunters and huntress's in training. A little girl ran up to you, asking various questions if you were a hunter and that she wanted to grow up to be like you. A woman had run up to here and smiled at you. 

"Energetic girl you got there mam." You laugh, while the girl runs to who you believe her mom is. She pulled out a note pad and pencil, wrote something and handed it to you.

I know, sorry if she caused you trouble 

"Its alright, but could you point us in the way of the town hall?" 

She seemed taken back for a second, before writing on the note pad again. 

Just follow this road and take left, large building, not to hard to miss

"Thank you mam, have a nice day!" You say before doing a small salute and continued on. Ruby quickly ran up beside you. 

"Why did she write on that notepad?"