Chapter 6- Initiation

You awoke to the sound of furious knocking on your door, you didn't even bother to switch out from the your boxers when you exited your bathroom. You walk to the door like a dead man and open it, to hear a squeal and feel a hand pushing you back inside. When you actually realize what happened. You saw a furious white haired female slamming the door.

"You dolt! What were you thinking?!" She yelled

"Wha....I no think...." You yawn and slowly walk back to your bed.

"Put some clothes on, jesus you probably scared ruby for life! You have your initiation starting in an hour, so the rest of my team thought we should get you up and let you know!" She scoffs at you, while pinching the bridge of her nose

"You just gonna stand there and watch me change or are you going to leave and wait for me?" You ask, leaning in and staring into her eyes. She blushes and quickly runs out.

You put on the uniform you were issued, well just the pants and white collared shirt, you roll up the selves and put your Bracelet back on, you grabbed your scroll and walked out to see a very bright red Ruby, Weiss, Blake was slightly blushing and Yang had a rather unnerving grin.

"You know you should've kept that surprise just for me?" She said, jabbing her elbow into your side. You yawn "Sure thing Yang." You chuckled and started to walk away.

You stopped and turned back to them.

"Where do i go...." They all burst out laughing, they lead you the to Beacon Cliffs. Once you arrived you saw Ozpin standing beside who you believe is probably Ms. GoodWitch. She appears to be studying your weapons. Once you arrived there she handed you your guns back.

"Very interesting technology, don't worry i already know your story. But i will not have you fight any of my students with those weapons, so i will offer you another weapon. You will get the option to chose from the weapons on the table over there." She said while leading you to the table. You approach the table and see a large variety of weapons.

A Broadswords with a red handle, it could shoot fire from the tip, a Great sword which resembled ZweiHander, Goodwitch picked it up and it transformed into a rifle, she handed it to you, you found it light and easy to wield, a double bladed Battle Axe, with its hilt being Black, and red snake figures following the edge, it could split into two axes, as well as two SMGs.

"Now these are some weapons left here by past Hunters. You may chose one, these you will train with but you can keep your weapons, this is for the safety of the students and make it look as if you are from Remnant." Ozpin tells you.

You look them over, the broadsword would be easy to learn, but its to light and you feel small while using it, the GreatSword on the other hand has excellent reach, a bit heavy and it can turn into a rifle, allows for close and far fighting. The battle axe though is a best, use it with your armor and you can take down a whole horde of Grimm, as well you can run and gun with the SMGs. You pick up the Battle Axe, heavy, allows for good swinging, and you could make up some of your own moves.

"The axe, Ill take it." You say, holding it in one hand. Ozpin grabs a sheathe and hands it to you, you hold onto it, you'll put it on with your armor on.

"Alright (Y/N), your initiation starts in 30 minutes. Just to let you know, we will be broadcasting this to the whole school, because for me to allow someone into beacon half way through the semester, you have to be someone special to allowed in half way through. So we must broadcast this and show them that you are someone who deserves to be brought in." Ozpin says, you nod. He tells you can relax, make preparations and get ready. You walk over to RWBY and talk with them a bit.