Chapter 10!!! Yay

A/N Thank you so much for all my reads! I seriously have never thought in a million years that so many people would read my work! Thank You! Leave in the comments what you think about it, let me know ever if anything doesn't make sense to you or if you would want something to happen in the mere future. I am open for all ideas and I will also shout out if you do give me an idea so that way you aren't left out and I don't take all the credit. I would also like some feedback about if you like it, hate it or LOVE IT!

Thanks for reading this dreading author's note

~Skyeler

___________________________

Dylan's POV

I was really, truly, worried that she might have gotten kidnapped. Maybe she was walking to my house and forgot to tell me and someone took her, or if she went to the starbucks on the corner and was stupid enough to get into a guys' car, or if she got injured, or ran over by a car, or- I was interrupted by my phone ringing. I immediately answered not knowing who it was.

"Where are you? Why haven't you answered any of my calls or texts? You worried me. I thought you were dead! Or kidnapped for real!" I said panicked after I glanced at the person calling me.

"Don't worry I'm perfectly safe. I was just in a dance class. You should come and watch when I become pretty good." A wash of relief went right through me but then confusion and shot followed right after.

"When did you take dance classes?" I asked her.

"Today was my first class and I'm already being asked to go to the higher classes. And the funny thing is I'm younger than all the people that were there." She paused for a quick moment then continued," oh and she has a daughter that is fifteen. Cool huh?"

"Yeah! What's her name?" I asked her, maybe she could find a good friend other than me.

"Katie. I am kind of scared to know what she's like. She might be prettier than me." I heard keys, maybe she was home, but no one can be more beautiful than her and she needed to hear it.

"Trust me, you are beautiful." I said to her. I was saying the truth, not just to make her happy.

"Thanks" she whispered to me.

"Can I come over? I'm bored." I asked her. Wait was she smelling herself?

"Lemme take a shower and change and I'll text you when you can come over." Yup she was, but I still get to see her, "bye Dylan."

"Bye." Once she hung up I decided to pass the time by watching tv.

I soon received a text from her saying, 'You can come over now.~Scar'

Just to make her smile I added, 'Girls take too damn long'

I turned the tv off, walked outside and jogged to her house. I hand this urge to just see her and I have never had it before. Well that's because you just now started liking Scarlett! I told myself. When did I actually start liking her, I kind of think I've always liked her I just now realized it. She has always been so beautiful and she shouldn't have gone through her life being bullied. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Scarlett slight pushed me. I stumbled a bit, but I didn't fall.

"Hey there." She said to me as if asking if I was okay, like if I was okay in the brain.

"Don't worry I'm fine. I was just thinking." I answered.

"About what?" By now we were sitting in the kitchen.

"Nothing much... Hey, Does your pool have heating?" I kind of wanted to go for a swim, but since it's fall it kind of is too cold.

"I think so. I don't really ever use it." She answered getting up to go outside. I followed her outback, "Yep! it ha heating. I'm guessing you want to go swimming?" I nodded, but soon realized I do not have my swimming trunks.

"Would you wait or get ready while I run and get my trunks?" I asked her walking back inside and out the front door. I ran quickly to my house and grabbed the trunks I could find first. After that I quickly ran back. Since I've been in her house a few times I knew where her bathroom was so I ran in there, heard a scream and came right back out. I'm pretty sue she was in there... I waited a bit before she came out with a furious look.

"KNOCK NEXT TIME!!!" She yelled.

"I promise I didn't see anything." I said reassuring her. Her face soon softened, but still had a questioning look. She walked away, went down stairs and I took that as my chance to change. Me being the smart one, I locked the door behind me.

When I got down stairs she was holding two towels. I noticed they were the same towels when I dropped her into the pool the other day. So far I haven't seen her suit because she had an over garment on.

"Ready? Oh and while you were gone I let the heating run so that way we could jump right in." She added before she walked outside. I ran past her and jump right in. Once I came up the the surface she was already running towards me. I moved out of the way so I didn't get landed on.

She did this really cool flip in the air before she landed in the water. When she rose to the surface I decided to make her laugh by shouting and hollering! "TEN POINTS FOR SCARLETT RIVERS!!!!" Her laugh is amazing, her smile is perfect, she's perfect. Letting my emotions control me I swam up to her, picked her up and spun her around. Luckily we were in the shallow end and I could set her down. I swear we stood there silent staring at each other for about five minutes. I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers.

Her lips were plush and soft, surprisingly she didn't hesitate to kiss back. I licked her lip asking for entrance and she gladly allowed me to roam her mouth. She brought her hands up to my hair and started grasping some of it. I dropped my hands to her lower back pulling her closer, we were interrupted when someone started screaming at us. It was her mother. Oh no.

I quickly backed away from her glancing at her face. It was filled with rage, disappointment, and happy. All completely different emotions, but I took no time to get out dry off quickly and ran to my house.