Chapter 14

A/N sorry for not updating yesterday. I'll make it up to you with a sweet chapter.
_________________

We were standing really close and I could smell the mintyness as he asked me,"will you be my girlfriend?" I stood there in shock. These words are the death of me.

"Yes," and with that out lips connected once more.

*Saturday*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I am still living with the O'Brien family, Alliyah has gone back to Utah and I have to go to dance class.

"Turn it off," I heard Dylan groan. His morning morning voice was sexy as hell, I quickly got up and turned off my alarm.

"Sorry, I have dance class today. I get to meet Katie today!" I said nice and quiet, but excitement still filled the sentence. I ran into the shower, took one, got out, changed into my workout clothes, and left the bathroom with brushed teeth and hair. I was about to leave but Dylan pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck like I usually do when I hug him and I played with the hair on the nape of his skin.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"I just wanted to say goodbye." He smiled," Goodbye."

I laughed and pecked him on the lips,"Goodbye."

I left the room, went into the kitchen, grabbed an apple and walked out. I ran to class like I did last time and walked in the class that had the level I was in. When I walked in I immediatly spotted Monica and standing by her was a pretty teenager, I'm guessing she's Katie. She had beautiful brown hair with blonde highlights cascading down her back even though it was in a ponytail it was still really long. She was about my height, taller than her mother, and she had gorgeous vibrant blue eyes.

After I put my stuff in the cubby I walked towards Monica,"How are you Scarlett? How has your week gone? Scarlett meet my daughter Katie!" She pointed towards Katie.

"Hey, I'm guessing since my mother called you Scarlett, you are Scarlett. She said she didn't get much time to get to know you because you left early last time, and she also told me you are a really great dancer. How long have you been danceing?" She asked me. So her mom has been talking about me?

"I haven't taken any classes except last saturday. I guess it comes naturally. Quick question... Do you go to Garrison High School? You seem pretty familiar," And i never realized it until mid sentence that she was very familiar.

"Yeah! Do you go there?" She asked smiling.

"Yep. Next year I'll be out of the school, you'll be a junior right?" I asked her, fifteen being the age you are in sophmore year.

"Yeah! Well the class is starting soon. You want to stretch with me?" She said motioning to an open spot on the floor where others weren't stretching. I followed her to the spot and started my stretching. We had some small talk while we were stretching and I got to know her better. Monica went to the front f the class and started.

"Hello! welcome to the new members and the old ones! Today we are going to do a routine that I've been working on all week, it's going to be really fun! Let's get started!" She turned around facing the mirror and showed us some of the basic moves. We put the moves into the routine and practiced it a few time before the class ended. I would have to say it ws pretty difficult, but I made it through.

"Great job everyone! We will work on this next Saturday and put it into the show we will be having in a few weeks. Mingle and have some chill time!" Everyone went their seperate ways and I went to my cubby. I looked through my bag for my phone and once I found it I pulled it out and dialed Dylan's number. After a couple rings he answered.

"Hey. How was class?" He asked. I could here him smiling. I am probably the hapiest i've ever been and Dylan is that reason.

"It was fun! Did you know Katie goes to are school? Next year she'll be a Junior!" I explained to him.

"Awesome! When you coming back to the house? My mom made lunch for us." He said.

"Soon. Don't worry! Well I gotta go and talk to people so i don't seem distant and awkward..." I said chuckling a bit. He laughed at what I said too.

"Alright. Bye beautiful." He said to me.

"Bye." I replied and hung up.

"So who was that?" I jumped not knowing Katie was standing behind me.

"Geeze! You scared the shit out of me!"I cooled down," that was my boyfriend Dylan." Wow that sounded weird saying. I think I can get used to this relationship thing. The sound of 'my boyfriend.'

"Awww! So cute! Want to come over to my house later?" She asked out of the blue.

"How much later? I have to get home for lunch." I asked remembering the lunch that Katlyn cooked.

"Maybe after that. You can meet my friend Taryn. She's pretty cool. Here's my phone. Put in your number so I can text you my address later on if you still want to come." She handed me her phone and I put in my information.

"Well I gotta go. See you around!" I said as I walked out of the studio with my stuff.

___________

A/N again I am sooooo sorry I didn't update. I had Christmas shopping last night and didn't get home until 9. I probably won't be updating as much because of finals this week. But when I go on break I will update a lot. Love you guys!

~Skyeler