Chapter 12

I kind of just stood there awkwardly watching them reunite and talk. Then she looked at me, "You must be the lovely Scarlett that Dylan has been talking about since freshman year." I looked at Dylan. I had no idea he knew me then, but then again I thought no one knew me. He looked down at his feet trying to avoid my gaze.

"Nice to meet you...?" I asked because she still hasn't told me her name.

"Alliyah!" She pulled me into a hug. Wow her family likes hugs. After she let go I went to go stand by Dylan. Out of no where he put his arm around my waist. And we aren't even dating yet. We have slept in he same bed three time, kissed amazingly once, and hugged a lot of times.... What are we exactly? Alliyah rose her eyebrow and walked off.

She came back out with monopoly. I fucking love that game to death. Anytime I play with Dylan I win. But that is also because when I was younger my dad had taught me all the details. I've never told anyone this but I have one of those picture perfected memories. So I know a lot of things that I will never forget.

"I wasn't planning on losing a game tonight." Dylan whined slumping to the family room.

"What are you afraid of losing to me little bro?" Alliyah said. I gasped.

"You're good at this too?" I smiled evilly.

"You are going down chica!" She let out an evil cackle and so did I. Dylan pouted even more and Katlyn just rolled her eyes.

"You guys are perfect for each other." Katlyn said laughing.

I jumped on my chair, "YOU ARE NO LONGER THE REIGNING CHAMPION!!!" I did my happy dance and Dylan was still pouting. Everyone else was laughing. I jumped down and patted his shoulder," Don't worry, one day you will beat both of us."

"When he's dead." Alliyah said laughing afterwards.

"Well, it's late and I have to catch some sleep if I wants see you guys early tomorrow." She got up and hugged everyone and when she got to me," He really cares for you. Please retake care of him." She said so low I could hear. I smiled at her when she pulled away. She walked out saying by and I felt tired from all the yelling in the game. I yawned and so did Dylan. We looked at each other and laughed.

I went to go change into my pjs and made sure to lock the door this time. I stepped out into his room. I kind of felt weird sleeping next to him again. So I set up on the floor. He looked sad and said to me," take the bed. I'll take the floor." He picked me up because he knew my answer would be a no, and he threw me on the bed and went back down to the floor getting cozy. I figured since I'm already here why not get comfy. I fell asleep instantly.

_______________

A/N just a quicky chapter. Next chapter you'll get to know alliyah more. Night guys and thank you for getting me so many reads! Love you all!

~Skyeler