Chapter 20

I woke up in my own bed. The sound of my alarm clock once again, going off. How did I get in my bed let alone my house? Oh yeah! Dylan picked me up from the couch and took me to my house. I guess I left the door unlocked when I ran to Dylan's house because he doesn't have a key.

I got up reluctantly for another horrifying day at hell. Or what other people like to call it, school. I hope Destinie would just go die. I have Katrina making my life a miserable hell already I don't need Destinie either.

I put on a nice camisole with a baggy sweater over it. I got my skinny jeans on and my combat boots tied up. I grabbed my beanie, keys, phone and car keys. On my way towards the door I grabbed my books shoved them in my book bag and went on my merry way. I kind of felt tired riding the bus and so just like yesterday I was going to drive my own car, but Dylan drove up and yelled out the car for me to get in.

I gladly hopped into the blue jeep and threw my book bag in the back. About half way there Dylan was holding my hand and kept glancing over at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing. You just look hot in beanies." Well that got me to blush.

We arrived at school and I hopped out. Dylan grabbed my hand and pulled me close kissing the top of my head. As we approached the spot where everyone hangs out I saw Destinie sitting there chatting with one of the guys that I didn't know the name of. To me it looked like she was trying to seduce him.

Dylan sat down pulling me down on his lap surprising me a bit. I kind of shrieked but not the the point where the others could hear. I looked at him and he was smiling like a goof. I pushed his face lightly and rested on him and waited for the bell to ring. I wanted to get first block over and done with as soon as possible.

The bell rung and I got up. He spun me around and kissed me quickly on my lips. I smiled and walked away happy. I'm actually happy that me and Dylan are going out. But soon he needs to take me out on a date. Up our relationship a bit.

And here's where I hate my life. Sitting in my seat being bothered by a slut and her sidekick is actually really good for practicing self control. She kept saying horrible things to me to get me to break but having Dylan in my mind and the talk we had kept me from it. I went back to the first time we met, to the first time he talked to me, to the first time he texted, to the times he was there for me when I was sad, to our first kiss in the pool, to him asking me out. I made it really far. Thinking about him, us, is really good for blocking everything out because the bell rung. I got up taking my stuff leaving the slut behind happily. Going to my next class.

After my two classes it was lunch meaning roof time! I got to the roof seeing him already laying there with his eyes closed and one of his arms placed under his head while the other lay on his stomach. I walked over to him and sat next to him, opening my tea.

"Hi." I said taking a sip.

"Hey beautiful." He said opening his eyes and sitting up.

"Do you ever eat?" Because I noticed this is the second time he hadn't had lunch.

"Yeah. Just not hungry enough." He said kissing my forehead.

I finished me lunch and we just sat there, well I sat there. Dylan was laying in my lap and it looked like he was about to fall asleep when the bell rung.

"Ugh!" Dylan groaned.

We walk out of the door to the halls and he walks me to my last class like he did the first time we started talking. He stopped at my class and kissed me on my nose. I thinks it's funny how went from the person who hates seeing people kissing in the halls to the people kissing in the halls.

He kissed me again but on the lips this time. I smiled into the kiss and we parted,"I love you."

"I love you too Scar." He said making me just melt. And with that he left. I walked into class with a smile but it dropped instantly. I was hoping did have to see this bitch again. She has a smile plastered on her snarky face. Even more perfect she was seated in the chair next to mine. Can my life get any worse.

"It's Rivers! Sorry I didn't get to see you yesterday! I got in trouble so I wasn't able to make it to class." She said with a pouty face.

"Leave me alone Destinie. I don't need your bullshit right now." I said as I sat down.

I guess I did pretty well today on ignoring Destinie for the day. Right now I am surfing channels onto tv after finishing my homework. I got really bored and I missed Dylan. I figured I go over but I should text him this time.

'Comin over. If that's okay.' I sent it and waited for an answer. I didn't want to go over there if it was a bad time.

'Sure. See you soon. Love you.' I read the text and jumped up. I ran out the house. I got to his and knocked on the door. I looked around and noticed an extra car in the driveway. I wonder who else is here.

"Now before you go all bat shit. I want you to promise me you won't do anything that will get you In trouble." Wow. That's a nice way to greet someone. And this is weird but I nodded my head anyway," Okay then."
He grabbed my hands and walked inside, I saw a guy on the couch that looked our age maybe a couple years older. He had a crooked jaw and some scruffy hair. His eyes were a deep chocolate and he had some height on him as he stood up. He was pretty much Dylan's height.

"Tyler." He said pushing his arm out for me to shake.

"Scarlett." I said grabbing the hand and moving it up and down.

"Tyler is Destinie's brother. Now before you do anything I want you to meet they're mom.

"What did you say?" I turned to him and pushed him all the way to his room.

"I told you not to go bat shit." He said grabbing my hands. I mean it did calm me down a toad bit.

"What vile name did you say though?" I asked him.

"Destinie. Hey come on I didn't know they were going to stop by and I wanted you to me Tyler. He's one of my best friends. I grew up with him. He's like a brother." He said trying to explain to me why the slutty bitch is here." I nodded and walked out to the kitchen where I heard the talking.

"Hey Rivers." Her hair was down and she didn't have her whore make up on and she was in sweats. She looked pleasant. But it still didn't stop me from giving her the deadliest looks I could conjure up.