Chapter 33

"What?" he asked.

"I'm finally out of this place!" I squealed. Oh my gosh I'm such a girl. He smiled widely, hugged me and spun me around.

"Let's get you home then why don't we? First we stop at my house because I'm sure my mom would love to see your beautiful face." he said. i got my bandages taken off and since I was still a little week I only need a little help from Dylan. She he helped me to his jeep and we drove a comfortable short distance back to his home.

Once we got to his house I got out and he helped me to the front door, we got in and went to the back because they were neither in the living room nor the kitchen,"Honey I'm home!" Dylan yelled out jokingly.

"Heeeeeyyyy!" They greeted. Alliyah, Destnie and Katlyn all smiled once they saw that I was next to Dylan. Both Destinie and Alliyah jumped up out of their chairs to give me a hug.

"what are you doing home?" Alliyah asked.

"You know how my mom checked me out?" she nodded along with Destinie.

"Come sit sweetie," Katlyn said. All four of us sat down and I continued.

"Well it was a permanent check out. So I'm here, home free." I smiled grabbing Dylan's hand and squeezing it.

"Well there's still enough time to play a game of Monopoly!" Alliyah suggested.

"Not this again," Destinie said after rolling her eyes.

"What?!" Alliyah whined

"I don't like playing with someone who always wins. It is boring and annoying," She narrowed her eyes at Alliyah hinting that she was the one who won all the time.

"I don't always win. Dylan won today. I have Scarlett as a witness," she argued. Destinie looked at me and I nodded my head.

"Wow someone finally beat the queen. Alright then, I'm in." Destinie said. Alliyah gave her a questioning look making sure she is going to play,"I want to see if Dylan will beat you again."

"Alright then. I'll go get the game," she skipped off to get the game. Not a moment later she game back carrying the board game.

"Again?! How did you beat me again?" Alliyah sat back down with a look of shock. Dylan and I looked at each other knowingly. We also laughed with each other.

"You two know something," Destinie said.

"Yeah, I think they have a secret," Alliyah said. They both looked at Katlyn and she put her hands as if she were being arrested.

"I don't know anything," she got up from her chair and walked to the door,"But I am going inside to get some sandwiches, would you guys like anything? Something to drink?"

"Water would be nice, thank you," I said.

"Could you get me a Pepsi mom?" Alliyah asked.

"Water," Dylan said.

"Some milk please?" Destinie asked. We all looked at her like she was senile,"What? I like milk and I have to keep these ones nice and healthy," Katlyn chuckled as she stepped inside.

"So you two know something," Alliyah started.

"We know nothing," I said. Destinie and Alliyah both looked at each other evilly, they nodded, which worried me a bit. They then proceeded and attacked Dylan with tickles everywhere.

"Please... Stop...." He yelled in between tickles. I was laughing too which caused them to look at me. They stopped tickling Dylan and he started scooting away. He stealthily got to the door and screamed out,"Every last man for himself! Love you," and then he slipped inside. Right then, was when Destinie and Alliyah lunged at me and started tickling me.