Chapter 8

Hey I'm sorry for the late update

_____________________________________________________________________________

Carmen P.O.V

I finish packing just in time because Miss. Peregrine called for all the children to come down stairs. I walk out pf my room and see the no one is hear "Carmen please come down" Miss. P says nicely "why Miss. Peregrine" I ask. It's silent for a while "Carmen  p....please come down" I hear Enoch say, sounding a little scared "Enoch what's wrong" I ask still not coming down "If you value the life of your friends I suggest you come down now" I man says. I slowly walk down and see Jacob with a bald to his neck. I start to get angry "now darling I wouldn't try to freeze me if I wear you" the man says snickering a little "no one calls Carmen darling but me" Enoch says in his low stern voice. The man's other hand turns into a blade and it goes to Enoch's neck and right when it does I realise that he's a hallow "stop it, let him go. please don't hurt him" I beg almost in tears. The man looks at Miss. Peregrine "tell them" he says simply Miss. P tells us to go into the sitting room and that the Man was going to take her to his lab. We all obey and walk into the sitting room, at the last minute Jacob and Enoch are thrown in. I quickly run up to Enoch and hug him "oh thank god your okay" I say not letting go, he doesn't reply he just hugs me back. Jack quickly walks in front of all of us and tells us we need to barricade the house. Enoch and I show him wear the weapons are.

We all stand at the door ready to fight and out of know wear a hallow comes in and kills Miss. Peregrines friend right in front of us. Jake tells us to all go up stairs, I turn around helping the kids to the stairs but then I hear a "Carmen" behind me. I turn around and see Enoch being tossed around by the hallow "Enoch no!!!!!!" I scream. I try to run to him but Emma stops me "what are you doing let me go" I say trying to get passed her "no Carmen Jack can handle this. he'll save Enoch.....I promis" she says trying to calm me down.

Enoch is brought up to the monsters face "Enoch" I scream again and before the monster kills him Jack shoot's an arrow into it and it drops Enoch. I run up to him and help him get up. We run up the stairs right behind Emma. When we get up there Jake tells Fiona to go out the window and grow the tree branch so we can escape on it. Everyone starts going out the window, I stay behind to help some on the kids to go. I'm the last one in the room, I sit on the edge of the window getting ready to slid when I make the bed decision to look down "Carmen come on" Enoch yells at me "Enoch I can't it's to high" I say scared "Come on darling just slide down" he says acting more and more worried "okay" I simply say. I push off the window and I slide down. When I get to the bottom Enoch catches me "see I told you, your never going to get hurt on my watch" he says smirking a little. We run off the roof and down the tree to the others.

When we hit the ground the bomb fell onto are house. I look back in horror at the house I loved, the house we all loved. Soon everyone leaves except for me, I just stand there for a while staring at the burning house in front of me. Enoch slowly walks up behind me "darling, come on we have to go find Miss. Peregrine" he says trying to make me come "Enoch I can't, our house" I say still looking at the house. Enoch quickly makes me look at him "Carmen listen to me, it's all right we don't need a house as long as we have each other......and are friend we will be okay" Enoch says taking my hand "now darling we have to go" he says as he starts dragging me towards the beach.       

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N Sorry I said Enoch/Finally was Irish I ment Scottish.  He's scottish