V6 Chapter 160: Returning To The Domain

A NOTE FROM ZEPHON
!!!!! Pr Credits To Draconis Von BloodTrap &  Peter1765
Who Help With SR chapters, Please take the time to rep them for their work :)

So we got an authors Note section now? nice. This is an early release for this weeks chapter. I have recieved a few pms statings suggestions and such from people who feel as if im not doing emotion well aswell as giving enough indiiduality/personality and story to my side charecters. I can only say that i will work to improve this and i do plan to write side stories for each charecter later on down the track from their beggining to their current state. Please take the time to vote on the poll.

hmm side note i cant seem to find the preview button that im very much used to. i also cant use the auto correct feature anymore :( i guess all of you will have to deal with my mix of English/Australian and American Spelling a bad habbit i need to break.

also another side note. writing between " " is spoken words in the story. Writing between "- -" is someone thinking to themselves and this "-- --" with the extra - is a telepathic communication. just incase people are a bit confused still.

P.S if your seeing coding please ignore that i have no idea if the code still works or not as i copy paste it, that being said il fix it asap.

----------------

All the nearby ants scattered in fear. They were all very jumpy, especially after having mined constantly with dangers always near.

"What's that!! What the hell did he do?" an ant nervously asked. Several moments later, a pulse of dark matter that made seeing inside impossible engulfed that plot and then condensed. As it condensed, the structure that was within was revealed. When everything was said and done, a perfect stone brick structure with wood and metal also built into it was shown. Compared to the structures near it, it seemed like a beautiful swan in a sea of ugly ducklings.

Avrin was about to speak but the commotion and loud sound of the structure forming drew the attention of two Arch Knights and several Knights. When the Arch Knights appeared and saw Avrin and the ants glancing and whispering around him their faces drew with fear and anger, one of them shouted out. "YOU HALF WITS!!! THIS IS OUR SAVIOR!, ALL OF YOU KNEEL!!! KNEEL NOW!"

The Arch Knights quickly got on their knees and knelt down. The Knights behind them were unsure of what was going on, they had heard rumours of Avrin appearing from overhearing the Arch Knights talk, but weren't sure. Hearing them speak like this and then noticing how Avrin was different from them they didn't speak out and quickly knelt as well.

The Spectral ants who were looking at Avrin strangely a moment ago were shocked back to reality. "N...no wonder he is different!... Then, those rumours of the great one...they are true...dammit...I hope I didn't anger him." one ant whispers as he quickly dropped to his knees, his forehead hitting the ground as he quivered with fear. All the other ants began to kneel around Avrin, quaking with fear and nervousness.

Avrin was left surrounded by his kneeling kin. They had acted like themselves before, but when they realised who he was they were scared out of their wits and acted differently. Avrin's face darkened with dissatisfaction. He hated this, being worshipped in such a way. It made him realise how inferior he was to what was out there.