Chapter Fourteen

(Y/N)'s Point of View:
Dark picked me up on our walk home and was holding me upside down. I giggled nervously, holding his leg as he walked, and squealed. "D-Dark!"

"Yes, (Y/N)," he chuckled.

"P-put me down," I squealed.

"Then you have to let go of my leg."

"No! I'll f-fall!"

"Then I guess you're stuck there forever."

"N-NO!"

"Yep! Too bad, guess you're coming home with me."

"N-no, please put me d-down, Dark!"

"Naw," he took a turn. "You're coming home with me."

Laughing nervously, I reluctantly let go of his leg, but kept a light grip on his pants leg. In one swift move, I was no longer upside down, but thrown over his shoulder. "H-hey!"

"What? At least you're not upside down, yeah?"

"Yeah, I guess so," leaning against his back, I hummed softly, picking at his shirt. "Hey, Dark?"

"What?"

I hesitated, then shook my head. "Never mind."

"No, what is it?"

"It's nothing, really. I'm just tired..."

"(Y/N)..."

Sighing slightly, I leaned up. "Put me down."

"Okay...?" Dark grabbed my waist, and set me down on my feet. "What is it?"

I grabbed his jacket sleeve, making him stop walking, then pulled him down so he was crouching. "Dark..." I pulled up his sleeve, exposing the bandages around his arms. "What did you do to make your Brother hurt you?"

His eyes widened, and he stared down at me. His arm tensed, and he slowly drew away from me, standing. "I..."

"Is he still mad at you?"

A small look of panic filled his eyes, and he took a step back. "W-well...!"

"Maybe you should say sorr-!"

My eyes widened as he snapped his fingers, and burst into a cloud of smoke, quickly flying over head. I blinked at the spot he just stood at, shocked. "Oh."

Antisepticeye's Point of View:
I paced around the living room, hands stuffed deep in my pockets, glaring at the floor. I was frantic. It was starting to get dark, and (Y/N) was nowhere to be found. They were both late, and Dark wasn't picking up his phone. In fact, it kept going to voicemail right after the first ring.

"M-maybe they're busy...?" Jack suggested softly.

"He would have called if he was going to be late," I snapped, glaring at him. "No, something is wrong!"

Jack threw his hands in the air. "What do we do?! You shouldn't have trusted that man with her in the first place, Anti! You little shite!"

I growled. "Split up. You take the car, I'll go see if she is at his place," grabbing my jacket, I rushed out, and focused my energy. 

"Hey, wa-!"

Jack's voice was lost in the wind as I took off in a dead sprint. Cars, buildings, trees and such rushed past me in a blur. My vision became blury, and I quickly realized that I was crying. My eyes widened, and I shook my head.

Now was not the time for crying, all I need to do is focus in finding (Y/N)...! Something snapped in my mind at the thought I of never seeing her again. It wasn't until then that I realized I need her in my life. She is my sun, my moon, my stars, and my reason. I need to protect her, and keep her safe! I need to take care of her, because I took her in, and because I will be her family from now on! I have to...!